FA Game #2 by TP, RR, & IR

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
Nuckles.... don't you think your exaggerating a bit on these signings? :laugh:

Future hall of fame? he is a 7th dman...

Superstar? your paying him 1.5 and he is at best a 3rd line center... :biglaugh:
Do you understand sarcasm? Unless you are being sarcastic which would you open a black hole.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Hockey's Cap is going to be adding a text option for the Armchair-GM like there was in CapGeek's version. I think it would be worth your while to make an account.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
C-Saku Koivu MTL, Modo, SixthSens, Silias Robertson, donut, Latvian Twist, dong habs, Blackhawkswincup, Johnny Graz, Regina Pat, HockeyRulez, you guys are letting the team down...

Even Nuckles :shakehead

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Not around tonight, but will be tomorrow. Pulling a typical Toronto and selling everything off. Come at me with offers.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
C-Saku Koivu MTL, Modo, SixthSens, Silias Robertson, donut, Latvian Twist, dong habs, Blackhawkswincup, Johnny Graz, Regina Pat, HockeyRulez, you guys are letting the team down...

I'm still getting over the disappointment from the previous game and how it crashed and burned near the end :cry:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Last game went well it was just FA going on for too long, the agent had some stuff come up.

:bruins

Will post our trade block tonight

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal

My bad, thought I sent in my team list a couple of days ago but guess not :laugh:

Columbus open for business. Looking to upgrade our roster.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:sharks

Lots of interest already in Brent Burns, Logan Couture and Joe Pavelski. Looking for high potential young pieces in return(ie: potential #1 center, potential #1 d-man), not quantity deals. Other pieces like Justin Braun, Brendon Dillon and Tommy Wingels could be worked into any potential deal.

Also looking for a young-ish(27 and under), potential starting goaltender.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:Lightning will move valisevsky. With bishop and gudlevskis, our goaltending is very much set and we will use him to try and solidify other positions. Would like to move him for a 1st round pick or a defenseman.

Would also move drouin in the right deal

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:bruins

Chara, Lucic, Eriksson and Marchand are the main pieces we will look to move.

Seidenberg, Kelly, Subban, Reily and potentially Krejci could be had as well..

Looking to lower salary and get faster at both F and D.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Don't know what I'm going to do with :panthers -- PM me if you have any ideas on a trade

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:caps

We will be actively shopping for a top line winger to play with Nicklas Backstrom and Alex Ovechkin.

Players we have on the block are Brooks Laich, Marcus Johansson, Troy Brouwer, Dmitri Orlov and prospects like Bowey, Barber, Carrick, etc. Our first round selection is also in play.

The following players are unavailable under any reasonable circumstance: Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Andrey Burakovsky, John Carlson, Karl Alzner, Braden Holtby.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Why the hell is Colorado actively shopping Landeskog, Duchene and Varlamov? Let alone Erik Johnson? Ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad