FA Game #2 by TP, RR, IR, feat. Bingo

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:leafs

Are shocked we haven't been flooded with emails about komisarek ;-)

But yeah. We really need a 1C or 1-3D. We gots prospects!

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
The :cbj have made a trade.

The Blue Jackets have traded defenseman Nikita Nikitin, the Rangers' 1st round pick, and our own 2nd round pick to the Edmonton Oilers in exchange for center Sam Gagner and W prospect Antti Tyrvainen.

"We here in Columbus feel we could use the influx of skill and playmaking that Sam provides, and we feel he'll have tremendous success on a team that has a cohesive plan moving forward. He will be paired with Marian Gaborik on the first line headed into next season."

"We also like what we've read about Antti. He sounds like a difficult player to play against, and he will be given a fair shot at making the 4th line."

Columbus is looking for a top line winger, one of the LA/CBJ picks are available, as is Ryan Johansen.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:jets

We've had quite a few inquiries about Burmistrov, there's a good chance he'll be moved tonight/tomorrow.

At this point, I'd be looking at something involving a top 4 LH d-man or 1st round pick. I can add if necessary.

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
:bruins

Get your Seguin offers in...getting close.

Looking for a scoring winger to replace him with, maybe add prospects/picks depending on who the player is.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:isles

Looking for a big, physical, stay-at-home type defenseman that can play in the top 4. Also have lots of offers our there for a #1 goaltender, but nothing I'm ready to pull the trigger on.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:habs

Listening to offer/inquiry on:

Andrei Markov, David Desharnais, Brian Gionta and Travis Moen.

Yannick Weber - asking for a 4th round pick

Overall we are looking to get bigger.

We also place defenceman Tomas Kaberle on waivers with the intention to use a compliance buyout.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nashville UPDATE

Jonathon Blum or Ryan Ellis are available for a young top 6 winger (would like someone around 25-27 but must be under 30 years old). We are ready to add depending of the player we are talking about.

Sergei Kostitsyn is on the trade block for a top 4 defenseman or futures. Other assets can be involved depending of the trade.

Bobby Butler will go for cheap.

We are also listening to other offers but we made a statement with the acquisition of Nicklas Backstrom from Washington : we aren't rebuilding.

PM!

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:blues

We've received a few offers for Kevin Shattenkirk. Though we didn't plan on moving him, we're entertaining offers. Send yours in!

We're looking for: #1 C, #1 LW/RW that has game-breaking scoring ability, #1 G

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:bolts

Lecavalier, Purcell and Malone are on the block. As well as most prospects (Connolly, Namestnikov, Aulie, Johnson, Koekkoek, Janus, Panik)

Looking for a right side top pairing dman, and potentially a 3rd line C.

Last edited:

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I'm not really likely to trade him, but I'm curious to see his value: Mark Fayne is tentatively on the block. He's a very good 2nd pairing, RH defenseman.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:sharks

Brent Burns has gotten some inquires, but nowhere near a done deal yet. PM me if you are interested

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad