Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
:isles

article_43072_2.jpg

The New York Islanders are proud to announce the signing of Alex Galchenyuk to an Entry Level, $2,025,000 per year contract. Alex adds to an already deep offense based prospect pool. Given they all reach their potential, a down the middle core of Tavares, Strome, Galchenyuk, and Nelson/Nielsen could be a lethal offensive punch.​

Also, the Islanders place Marty Reasoner on waivers

Last edited:

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:stars don't know if everyone has heard; but looking to move Ribeiro, Morrow and Robidas.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Ok. I have to get free agency going. I know a lot of people volunteered on the last page. Please PM me in order of preference West F, East F, West D, East D. If you have a team, please let me know which of those you intend on signing.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Has this game died? Every playoff/offseason we do this one of the early games seems to die (Various reasons each time)

If so ,, When does next game begin

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Yeah, I just don't feel like going forward with free agency is worth it at this point. I don't like the way this game was ran, as RR and I seemed to have been both fairly busy throughout the week. Next game will be more well planned out.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I'm sorry i couldn't have been more active, especially at the start where i was almost non-existent. I just got caught up with school work and a sim league i sim for

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Yeah, I just don't feel like going forward with free agency is worth it at this point. I don't like the way this game was ran, as RR and I seemed to have been both fairly busy throughout the week. Next game will be more well planned out.

Meh, these things happen....just coincidence that several of the key guys got busy at the same time (you, RR, the ppl who normally volunteer for agent roles, etc...).

Given we run 10-15 games per offseason, you're still batting a good average :laugh:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Ill be a commish or help with some larger things next game if my HF brethren need assistance. Just working, should have lots of time

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada

Could i join the next one

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
The :wild sign 2nd overall pick Ryan Murray to a 3 year ELC worth $3,525,000 per year.

We also resigned RFA's:

Guillaume Latendresse: Qualifying offer ($2,500,000)

Justin Falk: 1 year $1,000,000

Chad Genoway: Qualifying Offer ($1,200,000)

Nick Johnson: 2 years $650k per.

Nick Palmieri: 2 years $1.1mil per.

Cody Almond: Qualifying Offer ($600k)

Matt Kassian: 1 year, $600k

Updating roster page now.

Edit: Updated

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Can we just say that I signed Parise and Suter for bare minimum? I feel like that is pretty fair.

Seriously...

Zach Parise - Eric Staal - Jarome Iginla
Alex Steen - David Backes - TJ Oshie
Andy McDonald - Patrik Berglund - Vladimir Tarasenko
Vladimir Sobotka - Tim Brent - BJ Crombeen

Michael Del Zotto - Alex Pietrangelo
Ryan Suter - Kevin Shattenkirk
Kris Russell - Roman Polak

Jaroslav Halak
Brian Elliott

BAMF right there.

bananaz

Oct 26, 2006
Canada
The game was pretty good at the beginning, but it slowed near the end.

Maybe for next game, have set dates for each event (ie. draft, free agency etc) that are shorter so it gets people more involved/engaged.

Haligonian

---------
Dec 23, 2008
Halifax
The game was pretty good at the beginning, but it slowed near the end.

Maybe for next game, have set dates for each event (ie. draft, free agency etc) that are shorter so it gets people more involved/engaged.

Yeah I agree with this, seemed like everything was too spaced out and people lost interest after a couple trades.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ

Knew I was going to busy, but not as busy as it ended up being. I think we completely scrub this one and start with Game #2 sooner rather than later. I'll definitely be around.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Knew I was going to busy, but not as busy as it ended up being. I think we completely scrub this one and start with Game #2 sooner rather than later. I'll definitely be around.

OK, I'll get a thread up tonight then. I won't be around much tomorrow, but we can have sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad