FA Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I once sent a proposal to HC and I think he opened it. I was so excited. He never responded but my heart was just racing.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:nashville

All picks and prospects are available, looking to trade for top flight forwards of any position. Seth Jones can be moved in a package for a 1C, please don't send lowball offers.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Well we got to 29 GMs. Either Chucky or Bingo can take Dallas. Or if someone is inactive, the other can take over.

Interested in the results of the roll call too.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:habs

Plekanec, Emelin, Desharnais, Parenteau, Eller, Smith-Pelly, Gilbert, Prust prospect like Tinordi, Scherbak, McCarron, DeLaRose etc and our 1st round pick can all be discussed.

Desharnais, Parenteau and Prust can be dealt for futures but for the rest, we are looking at making hockey deals as we are more in a win now mode than a rebuild.

Last edited:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:nucks here

Also
:nucks

Looking to get younger and also acquire picks/prospects.

Vrbata, Bieksa, Higgins, Hansen, Miller, Markstrom, Vey, Dorsett, Sbisa, Stanton, Weber are available.
Hamhuis and Bonino could also be moved for the right offer.

Willing to retain salary on certain guys as well to maximize the return.

Last edited:

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs here.

Kessel, Phaneuf, Lupul, Bozak, Robidas and Reimer all very much available. Looking for young assets and picks in this year's draft.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:pens
Kris Letang/Olli Maata/Derrick Pouliot are available in order to land young, top 6 wingers. Inquire within.

Chris Kunitz available for cheap for anyone looking for a veteran top 6 winger.

Brandon Sutter available for anyone looking for a solid, 3rd line center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad