F Yegor Rimashevsky - Dynamo Moscow, KHL (2023, 203rd, SJS)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Will be someone to keep an eye on this year, believe he plays on a line with 2024 prospect Igor Chernyshov.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
@Caser a few questions on this guy:
1. Has he shown any interest in coming to NA?
2. What’s his contract situation in KHL now? How many years left on it?
3. What do you see as his nhl upside?

Thanks!

Reactions: Sandisfan

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
@Caser a few questions on this guy:
1. Has he shown any interest in coming to NA?
2. What’s his contract situation in KHL now? How many years left on it?
3. What do you see as his nhl upside?

Thanks!
1. His dad mentioned that they wouldn't mind to go to the Sharks' dev camp, but sounds like they are willing to take their time in the KHL and are not in a hurry to make a permanent jump to NA.

2. Until the end of 2024/25 currently.

3. I don't know, he is skilled, has good size and seems to be pretty decent in the NHL, but there are still a lot of things in his game that needs development, so it is just too early to tell.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
1. His dad mentioned that they wouldn't mind to go to the Sharks' dev camp, but sounds like they are willing to take their time in the KHL and are not in a hurry to make a permanent jump to NA.

2. Until the end of 2024/25 currently.

3. I don't know, he is skilled, has good size and seems to be pretty decent in the NHL, but there are still a lot of things in his game that needs development, so it is just too early to tell.
Seems reasonable. Rimashevsky is a prospect that I’ll keep in the back of my mind and re-evaluate after next season to see how he’s doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad