Post-Game Talk: F*** Yeah - Jerts 6 Perds 4

Nov 24, 2006
Notice who was referee last night? Our good friend Francois St. Laurent who did a number on a us a few years back & had the gaul to laugh about it.

Breaking: Head coach ejected from game after chewing out NHL referee.

CblTaiCUsAASjrE.jpg
Interesting. No I did not know that but recall Mo getting tossed.

Seems like St. Laurent is a vengeful POS because there were a few dicey calls last night. The one on Classeless Subban with an obvious trip or interference on Scheifele comes to mind. Every other ref in the world probably calls that.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
I'll open a new thread in the next couple of days, when we have more time to keep it on track - mods have been a bit busy lately and can't babysit it enough. I think that we'll simply temporarily remove people from the thread in future if they're not willing to follow the site rules, rather than punish everyone by closing it.

Those numbers are pretty crazy - so even between the two of them. I wonder if anyone's done a similar 1-2 calculation for prior draft years, to see how these production numbers add up?
can you open a new thread and just let it be a free for all for like 2 days then close it and leave it to be read in a few years to see who were morons and who werent :D

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I had a rough day and missed the game yesterday. Sounds like it was a damn good game from the boys.

Exciting, thrilling, dramatic. I think a few people may have even shown a slight crack in their otherwise stoic demeanor, it was so energized.

Like this fat bastard, f'rinstance, showing a touch of Anglo-Saxon after that late goal by Tanev:

HAH YES HOW YOU LIKE THEM BANANAS!?

**** you St. Laurent. **** the linesmen. **** the timeskeepers. **** each and every corrupt official in Nashville. ****, the ushers are probably on the goddamn take too, so **** them too.

And to the fans, all you fine Nashville fans, I have a very burning question here.

By any chance, might you know whose fault that goal was? Mostly, if not entirely?

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Exciting, thrilling, dramatic. I think a few people may have even shown a slight crack in their otherwise stoic demeanor, it was so energized.

Like this fat bastard, f'rinstance, showing a touch of Anglo-Saxon after that late goal by Tanev:

Sounds like Mo is rubbing off on you.

"f*** off. f*** you. And f*** you too!"

Reactions: AlphaLackey

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
What was with PK going for low hits of Scheifs all game. Brutal sportsmanship on his part.

He’s always been like that. When we still were the Thrashers Bogosian tried to get him to fight and he wouldn’t go. Then suddenly tried to catch Bogo off guard with what would have basically been a sucker punch. Bogo was ready for it though.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Yes !!!!

ownerfistpump3.gif

We must learn to face each other in civil discourse...

Without scorched earth evolving...

With a sense of humor attached...

And an accountability for our choices...

Let HF Jets be a respite from society in general where everyone is entitled to be outraged and lash out...

Because HF Jets is about debating about Jets hockey....

Like it or leave it...

Thanks YWG'

:clap:

Kgame

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry, but when you have someone leaning forward it really does block a lot of the ice to the person sitting behind them, especially in the upper deck and behind the nets. I experience this frequently where I sit by the always "new" person siting in front of me, but I usually just politely ask them not to lean forward. It was the same lady for 6 years in front of me who knew how to "sit" properly but she moved and now I'm sad she did. I wish the event staff in my area would actually say something more often.
It's even worse when you sit in the upper deck behind the net and the 45 degree leaners in front of you all wear ball caps!

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Still not sure how Preds fans were upset with the officiating.......do they always get that sort of favorable officiating? I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

At one point PK had Tanev on the ground and was cross checking him in the head until his helmet came off. The ref watched the whole time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad