F Wyllum Deveaux - Tri-City Storm, USHL (2018 Draft)

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Wyllum Deveaux

Position - F
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 175lbs
Birthplace - Sackville, NS
Birthday - 2000-08-30
Team - Tri-City Storm

Round 10, Pick 187 - Peterborough Petes (OHL Priority Selection)
Round 3, Pick 44 - Tri-City Storm (USHL Futures Draft)

2nd year in a row that we'll see a Canadian trained kid moving to USHL as a 16 year old.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Interesting he played two years in the top midget and bantam leagues in Greater Toronto and he's from Nova Scotia. I don't know how that made him eligible for the OHL draft. Seeing as how he was only a 10th round pick , don't know if he's a noteworthy prospect at all.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
960.jpg

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
He's committed to Harvard. The number of top, top draft picks committed to Harvard in the up-coming years is really something. Will be interesting to see if they all stay committed.

wings - I believe Deveaux was ranked by most as a first round OHL draft talent but I think he's NCAA-lean has been well known.

Bode Wilde - 2018 Draft
Oliver Wahlstrom - 2018 Draft
Wyllum Deveaux - 2018 Draft
Marshall Warren - 2019 Draft

All Harvard commits.

Here's the scouting report from the 2016 OHL Draft Guide:

2016 OHL PRIORITY SELECTION INFORMATION GUIDE

LW DON MILLS FLYERS
WYLLUM DEVEAUX
HT: 6.00 WT: 189 AUG. 30/2000
SCOUTING REPORT:
Wyllum is a big power forward that is very hard to play against. He is a very powerful skater and once he gets going, he is hard to stop. He has very good puck skills and uses his smarts and goes to open ice well. He sees the ice well and finds open man in all three zones. He possesses a good, hard shot that he releases quickly and accurately. He plays a complete game, taking no short cuts and finishing his checks in all three zones. Physically, he is ready to play at the next level.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad