F Veit Oswald - EV Landshut U20, DNL U20 (2022 Draft)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Believe he posted the 3rd most points ever in the DNL U20 for a u18 player this year with 51 pts in 31 games. (most highly drafted Germans have played DEL in draft year, but still) Had a solid U18 tournament with 3 points in 4 games for Germany. Very young for this draft and missed the cut-off for 2023 draft by 2 weeks or so.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I don’t know if he’ll get drafted any higher than the 5th round, and most likely goes undrafted.
Like you said, most high end German talent are playing in either the DEL, or DEL2.

Look at Luca Hauf for example, guy will probably go undrafted even though he put up solid numbers in every league he’s played this year exept the DEL which is a mens league. He scored over 4 points per game in the DNL U20 this season in 3 games played.

Like you said, Oswald is a younger draft eligible forward so you never know.

Reactions: Frk It

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Picking this thread up. Oswald really picked up his game this season an established himself in the DEL. Picked up scoring lately as well.
Also was the best player from Germany in the World Juniors - ok that Check against Latvia was silly and hurt the team. I do like his physical game an his is still 19.
I think like Szuber he has a realistic chance of getting drafted in a late round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad