F Tommaso De Luca - HC Ambrì-Piotta, NL (2023 undrafted)

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
Regardless of the drama, its nice to the some NHL caliber italian talent coming through. Hope him and Damian Clara can help them to stay in the top division of internaitonal hockey

Reactions: Hinterland

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Surprisingly, both Pestoni and Zwerger were back in the lineup today but De Luca kept his place on the topline and scored an assist in a 2-1 win over Davos.

I guess the only downside of De Luca playing with Spacek and Dauphin is that he doesn't get to play Center. He got his fair share down the middle earlier this season though.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Scored a very nice goal and was named player of the game tonight.

Finished the regular season on pretty much 0.5 pace, scoring 20 points in 41 games. I think practically he's actually above 0.5 because he didn't play a shift in at least a couple of games he was on the lineup card this season. Pretty nice split as well with 11 goals and 6 primary assists, just 3 secondary assists.

Decent season I'd say. Enough to get drafted as an overager? I don't know. We'll see. May also depend on his playoff performances.

Reactions: pgfan66

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Scored a very nice goal and was named player of the game tonight.

Finished the regular season on pretty much 0.5 pace, scoring 20 points in 41 games. I think practically he's actually above 0.5 because he didn't play a shift in at least a couple of games he was on the lineup card this season. Pretty nice split as well with 11 goals and 6 primary assists, just 3 secondary assists.

Decent season I'd say. Enough to get drafted as an overager? I don't know. We'll see. May also depend on his playoff performances.
Sounds like he could get a late pick spent on him. I don't know if it was any kind of turning point for him but I am assuming he's been assured a spot on the Italian Olympic Team which may have helped to swing him that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad