F Ties van Soest - Düsseldorfer EG U19, DNL (2018 Undrafted)

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
It is not often that we see a Dutch up-and-coming player get somewhat noticed. Arguably one of the most exciting players from the Netherlands in recent years, Ties is playing as a forward for Düsseldorf's U19 team. He has already made his debut for the Netherlands' national team. Over a 1PPG for the U19 team, he is their best player, being quite dominant in the DNL (German youth league).

I really hope he will make the Düsseldorfer EG's main team next season (or go to Canada/USA) so that he will get noticed more.

Ties van Soest at eliteprospects.com

Who knows, maybe he could be the next Daniel Sprong?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stive Morgan

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
It is not often that we see a Dutch up-and-coming player get somewhat noticed. Arguably one of the most exciting players from the Netherlands in recent years, Ties is playing as a forward for Düsseldorf's U19 team. He has already made his debut for the Netherlands' national team. Over a 1PPG for the U19 team, he is their best player, being quite dominant in the DNL (German youth league).

I really hope he will make the Düsseldorfer EG's main team next season (or go to Canada/USA) so that he will get noticed more.

Ties van Soest at eliteprospects.com

Who knows, maybe he could be the next Daniel Sprong?
He was eligible for 2018 already, I don't think he's really a prospect with a chance to make an impact in North America, but cool to see Dutch players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad