F Tanner Howe - Regina Pats, WHL (2024 Draft)

Fight Guy

Jan 9, 2005
He's even been getting PK minutes now. Saw more ice than Bedard tonight.

His two goals from tonight...

Reactions: Bubbles

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
He's kind of come out of nowhere, he wasn't a high WHL draft pick either (4th round).

Reactions: Sweetpotato

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I think he just might be better what Bedard.
I know not many would say that but, he just might.

2 weeks without a game, 2 goals, 2 assists, 5 shots on goal.

14 goals, 15 assists, 29 points (1.07 ppg) so far this season

He is absolutely not better than Bedard, but he's kind of come out of nowhere and surprised everyone. He's played great all season. Crazy that the best 2 forwards on the team are both 16.

Fight Guy

Jan 9, 2005
Hes a completely different kind of player. His point production has been amazing and its not just from playing with Bedard. His IQ is through the roof, skates well, and has a hell of one timer. Him and Bedard together on the PP has been lethal though. Howe also plays key PK minutes and is willing to block shots.

Will also point out that 28 of his 29 points have been scored in his last 18 games. He had one point in his first 10 games. That's a 1.56pt/g in his last 18 games and has shown no signs of slowing down. Has been a tremendous steal in the 4th round. Would have probably gone higher had he not been 5'5 130lbs on draft day.

Reactions: Dominance

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
This guy is on fire.

He's one point behind Bedard and isn't eligible for the draft until a year later.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
My opinion / take

Howe > Yager > Bedard

Howe in his first 10 games this season : 1 assist, 3 shots on goal, 0.10 ppg

Howe in the next 20 games, 16 goals, 16 assists, 49 shots on goal, 1.60 ppg

He went 73rd overall!..... he was Pats 4th player who they picked.

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
My opinion / take

Howe > Yager > Bedard

Howe in his first 10 games this season : 1 assist, 3 shots on goal, 0.10 ppg

Howe in the next 20 games, 16 goals, 16 assists, 49 shots on goal, 1.60 ppg

He went 73rd overall!..... he was Pats 4th player who they picked.

You don't have a solitary clue. I can guarantee you haven't watched a period of any of these players. You simply go to the WHL scores page after each game to determine who played well, and you don't even seem to have that methodology correct since Bedard has the best PPG of them all.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
You don't have a solitary clue. I can guarantee you haven't watched a period of any of these players. You simply go to the WHL scores page after each game to determine who played well, and you don't even seem to have that methodology correct since Bedard has the best PPG of them all.

Seen highlights of his games, of his each game this season, how he plays in the offensive zone and in the neutral zone,
when he produces. Sure, its not absolutely everyting, but it does give you a good idea what kind of and how good player
he can be,

You really should cool off and come to your senses, or you get banned for slander.
Its super easy to get here at HFBoards, some times too easy.

I want this to say to you

I have experience of 35 years in hockey (in sports, general), mostly just by watching games and etc. etc.
Some experience of a player too, nothing major, just local hockey and somewhere else, as a goalie,

Anywhoo...i do now a thing or two about hockey,..sooo yeah. Bye bye.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Seen highlights of his games, of his each game this season, how he plays in the offensive zone and in the neutral zone,
when he produces. Sure, its not absolutely everyting, but it does give you a good idea what kind of and how good player
he can be,

You really should cool off and come to your senses, or you get banned for slander.
Its super easy to get here at HFBoards, some times too easy.

I want this to say to you

I have experience of 35 years in hockey (in sports, general), mostly just by watching games and etc. etc.
Some experience of a player too, nothing major, just local hockey and somewhere else, as a goalie,

Anywhoo...i do now a thing or two about hockey,..sooo yeah. Bye bye.

I have season tickets to the Pats, there's no way that Howe > Yager > Bedard. Bedard is very clearly the best of the 3. I haven't seen that much of Yager, but he has been noticeable in a positive way in the games Moose Jaw has played Regina. Howe and Bedard are developing some great chemistry, and should be a force again next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad