F Peter Repcik - Team Slovakia U18 (2022 Draft)

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Peter really surprises me this season. He can establish himself among men, yes it is only a lower Slovak men's league, but that league is certainly not worse than the best junior leagues. Pretty strong center, decent bully. He has very good edgework and agility. He also works hard. He needs to strengthen. I have no idea if he will pass the draft, but he has made good progress in the last six months and if he continues to progress, he could go in the lower rounds (5.-7.)

hockey2015

Jun 30, 2014
Does Repcik go to the WHL? I'm in Canada and I heard that. If he makes a good season...

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Does Repcik go to the WHL? I'm in Canada and I heard that. If he makes a good season...
I’m not sure, I think it would be great option that helps take his skills to next level. He’s got the skating, hustle, and physical play to be a good player in the WHL. Also helps that he seems to be a very hard worker

Reactions: hellwar9

hockey2015

Jun 30, 2014
According to my information, a few days ago. The club in Slovakia Peter refused.

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
So Peter goes to the WHL.

17-year-old Peter Repčík, is also full of expectations.

"I watched the draft during dinner with my girlfriend and in the end I lost hope and I turned it off. But then they called me that they drafted me and I was happy," the forward, chosen by the Lethbridge Hurricanes from the WHL, described the draft moments. "I will definitely try it and see what it will be. It's definitely a career challenge and I'm preparing very honestly. "

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
Thinking now about how our U18 team will be weakened next season. Repcik, Petrovsky, Zlnka are going overseas and Slaf with Nemec and Mesar will apparently play for our U20 team.

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
Thinking now about how our U18 team will be weakened next season. Repcik, Petrovsky, Zlnka are going overseas and Slaf with Nemec and Mesar will apparently play for our U20 team.
Only 2 U18 tournaments matters. Hlinka- Gretzky cup and IIHF Div.1 WC. We should be in full strength at Hlinka and we should win U18 WC even if we miss some key player/s because of playoffs.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Think about it another way. Now guys like Jencko, Sotek and others will get larger role with the U18 project. Maybe even some 2006 borns get drawn in.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
So far his season from a stats standpoint has been very disappointing. However, I watched last nights game vs Regina and he was all over the ice and had several very good scoring chances where the Regina goalie had to make a big save. I still think his chances of the draft are fading. Maybe he can make a push for a WJC roster spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad