F Noah Cates - Stillwater High, USHS (2017, 137th, PHI)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
only seen him play once in HS. He will not be joining UMD as of now in 17-18.

In the article I posted, looks like he is going back to USHL next year, but is still committed to Minnesota-Duluth after that.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
In the article I posted, looks like he is going back to USHL next year, but is still committed to Minnesota-Duluth after that.

A full USHL season is only going to help him. They spoke about him a couple of weeks back on the pipeline show.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
He's an interesting prospect that I'd consider taking with a midround pick. From what I've heard about him, he's a great skater in every way. Agile, explosive, generates a lot of power from his stride. Really talented with the puck too. Has a ton of physical maturing to do however, he's hit a big growth spurt over the past few years and is still only 6'0" and 160 lbs, so he still needs to grow into his frame a bit more. Kind of reminds me of Lucia from a few years ago and could see him getting picked up around the same spot if a team likes him enough.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Well, he's a Flyer.....well, Flyers property at least. I know a lot of Flyers fans were thrilled when after a run of more big, grinder types with floor that this high skilled, speedy, toolsy player fell to us in round 5. Mark Edwards wrote many flattering things about him, and he seems a very exciting 5th round pick.

North Country

Oct 24, 2012
He was always a big time rink rat while growing up and should bring some offense flash. Just needs to get his body NHL ready and could become a great pick from a later round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad