LW/RW Nikita Chibrikov (2021, 50th, WPG)

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I missed his KHL game. Do you think he'll get another one?
He almost certainly will, SKA already announced they are going to play the next match with this kind of roster as well.

Regarding Chibrikov vs Khustnutdinov, Marat exhibits so much utility, it's almost sure thing already he will survive in the NHL as a small guy in one role or another. Nikita, albeit he is more impressive in junior at this point, is still very much a boom-or-bust prospect.

Reactions: bagsw

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Chibrikov is going to be good. He's as good skater as Khusnutdinov, but better stickhandler and goalscorer, and he's one year younger.

stppnmd

Oct 3, 2019
His elite offensive instincts are undeniable. Skating, hands and vision - love it.

There were rumours he was going to leave to NA and I feel that it's a good thing he stayed in Russia. He needs to learn how to play with adults to get around being overwhelmed physically

molotce

Apr 14, 2017
bump on this thread, i would like to know more about him, how's his play lately ? how does he compare to latest high drafted russian ? I feel he's being slept on a bit but i havent seen a whole lot to say this. thanks !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad