F Nal Brodnik - EC Salzburg U18, EBJL (2021 Draft)

johnwhitey

Sep 17, 2018
Started season with 1+1 in U18 league. Tremendous playmaking ability, hands, skating and good shot. Can make goal opportunity from nothing. He also has decent height and weight. Knows where to stand to get the puck come to him. With all the facilities in Salzburg Academy I think he can become good 03”

Last edited:
Reactions: DannyShock

DannyShock

Sep 17, 2018
CZE
Started season with 1+1 in U18 league. Tremendous playmaking ability, hands, skating and good shot. Can make goal opportunity from nothing. He also has decent height and weight. Knows where to stand to get the puck come to him. With all the facilities in Salzburg Academy I think he can become one of best 03's.
Really, is it true? Did you saw him play somewhere ? I dont know this boy? Do you know some good youth prospects from southern europe ?

johnwhitey

Sep 17, 2018
Really, is it true? Did you saw him play somewhere ? I dont know this boy? Do you know some good youth prospects from southern europe ?
yes its true...I saw him playing on the team livestream. I also didn't know him at first but I've seen him on stream and checked him up. I think they play games every weekend so you can look if their team is live-streaming an check by yourself (nr.17)

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Started season with 1+1 in U18 league. Tremendous playmaking ability, hands, skating and good shot. Can make goal opportunity from nothing. He also has decent height and weight. Knows where to stand to get the puck come to him. With all the facilities in Salzburg Academy I think he can become one of best 03's.

Welcome on board, father of Nal Brodnik. :sarcasm: We will follow him.

Reactions: Sam Steel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad