Injury Report: F Jarnkrok out with fractured knuckle - LTIR can return Feb 24

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
I’m looking forward to getting him back. He’s a handy guy to have on the roster and honestly one of our best value contracts.

Also I find it odd that for such a clean player he often draws the ire of the opposition. Maybe he’s sneaky dirty. :dunno:

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
I don’t see a spot for him to be honest. Reaves and Gregor are already out.

Whose spot is he taking? Not McMann. Not Robertson. Not Holmberg. Maybe Kampf I guess

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg

Whose spot is he taking? Not McMann. Not Robertson. Not Holmberg. Maybe Kampf I guess
If Reaves and Gregor are out there is a spot for him. Need another pker. He'd look good on a checking line with Kampf and Holmberg

Knies Matthews Marner
Bertuzzi Domi Nylander
McMann Tavares Robertson
Holmberg Kampf Jarnkrok

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

If I had to guess, it would be Holmberg.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

I could see Holmberg he's played well but I don't think he's played so well that his spot is locked it.

Reactions: Bomber0104

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
He’s had a good season, decent on the PK, on the face of it a solid add. My only hesitation, he was absolutely useless last playoffs.
Not that he is a goal scorer but you can extend your comment about last years playoffs to a career 5G in 86 playoff games.

That being said he would be a safe and defensive upgrade for the Domi-Bert combo

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
He’s had a good season, decent on the PK, on the face of it a solid add. My only hesitation, he was absolutely useless last playoffs.
One of Jankrok or Kampf will be gone as part of CAP balancing when Tre brings in a right handed defensive D to play with Rielly .. pick whoever you want .. i would keep Jankrok and trade Kampf but team will need CAP space to keep 3 tenders

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Not that he is a goal scorer but you can extend your comment about last years playoffs to a career 5G in 86 playoff games.

That being said he would be a safe and defensive upgrade for the Domi-Bert combo
It was his inability to win pucks or make players that I noticed, always seemed a step behind. You're right his game has never transferred to the playoffs, which is why I'm not adamant he must be part of the puzzle. Keefe lllooovvveesss him though.

Reactions: The Iceman

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Throwing Jarnkrok on a line with Holmberg and Kampf would give us that coveted “shutdown” line certain media members are always clamouring for and we’d still have three lines of offence.

Reactions: Zybalto

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Throwing Jarnkrok on a line with Holmberg and Kampf would give us that coveted “shutdown” line certain media members are always clamouring for and we’d still have three lines of offence.

Yea, that would be a decent choice to get him in the lineup. If you want more sandpaper, Reeves goes in. I guess this leaves Gregor as the odd man out but the speedster has been pretty flat his last couple of games.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad