F Eli McKamey - Shawnigan Lake School Prep, CSSHL U15 (2027 Draft)

Rico77

Mar 30, 2024
Seen a puck preps twitter that Eli is locked to go second. Perhaps a trade in the works or he’s committing to PA.

Corso

Aug 13, 2018
Seen a puck preps twitter that Eli is locked to go second. Perhaps a trade in the works or he’s committing to PA.

Most reputable sources have stated that he is locked on to the NCAA path so I'd be surprised to see PA picking him second over-all.

Wonder if we see him in the BCHL next year as an 09?

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
Sounds like he's going to fall in the draft. Have also heard he is trying to get an exemption to play in the BCHL as an underager next season.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Good swing by Victoria and hopefully Mckamey comes to his senses to play in the WHL. Should look how stagnated Mathew Wood is from going the Junior A path
I think that Wood is stagnated more from going to UConn than going Junior A. Additionally, not sure if it was smart for Wood going to the BCHL instead of going to the USHL

Corso

Aug 13, 2018
Good swing by Victoria and hopefully Mckamey comes to his senses to play in the WHL. Should look how stagnated Mathew Wood is from going the Junior A path

Victoria probably has the best chance to change his mind but it's only a 5% or less chance as he's pretty committed to the NCAA route.....probably BCHL this upcoming season (I'm sure they will let him play as an underage) then the USHL the following year.

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
If he reports to the Royals I will be freaking ecstatic. That would be a dream come true for the Royals, and all of their fans, and this would be probably be the best thing to ever happen to the team, no joke. I would get to see him dozens more times before he gets drafted. Please let this happen.

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
If he reports to the Royals I will be freaking ecstatic. That would be a dream come true for the Royals, and all of their fans, and this would be probably be the best thing to ever happen to the team, no joke. I would get to see him dozens more times before he gets drafted. Please let this happen.
Would love to see him in the league but if he was even 50-50 to come, someone would’ve picked him much earlier. I think the previous posters are right – it’s BCHL at 15 and then NCAA one day for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $150.00