F Dmitri Zavgorodniy - Admiral Vladivostok, KHL (2018, 198th, CAL released)

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Glad to hear good things about DmZ. A very solid 7th round pick.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
3 assists in his first game today playing 4th line minutes. Production like that and I think they'll do whatever they need to to make room for him.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
3 assists in his first game today playing 4th line minutes. Production like that and I think they'll do whatever they need to to make room for him.
Find the brake pedal.

He had no points today. You know, we have on our team a former minor leaguer who scored 4 points in his first game and then had two in his other 27 games.

Also the unique situation roster-wise now opens up opportunities to shine to all the young players. And they do. That doesn't mean they will depose the vets when they are ready.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Find the brake pedal.

He had no points today. You know, we have on our team a former minor leaguer who scored 4 points in his first game and then had two in his other 27 games.

Also the unique situation roster-wise now opens up opportunities to shine to all the young players. And they do. That doesn't mean they will depose the vets when they are ready.

The Door's slightly open for him, it's his job to push it wide open. Same as any rookie trying to make a team.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
4 points in 3 games now. Was also selected 5th in the shootout today.

Leads the team in scoring since he joined and was up to 16:30 in ice time today.

Making a solid case to cement his spot.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
He is not featuring in many games despite producing well early on. I think he should spend some time in the VHL

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
He is not playing much this year for Stockton in the AHL and now is rumored to be potentially going back to Russia. Given his current situation it would probably be in his best interest for him to go back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad