F Brendan Harms - Fargo Force USHL (2013 Draft)

• Thread starter GuillaumeLetsundress*
  • Start date

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
He's one of a few sleepers I've had my eye on for some time and I'm really happy he's having so much success in the USHL this year.
I was a bit disappointed by him in the RBC Cup but his whole team was just off, unfortunately.

His stats tell a lot of the story: he's definitely a playmaker before a goal scorer.
He's smart all over the ice too and cares about his play in his own zone.

As for where he'll be selected, I thought second to third round before the season started and I'd think that'd still be accurate.
If he keeps up his strong play, I could see him being a mid second rounder maybe.
His average size and school (Bemidji) may end up hurting his stock a bit.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
The only game I saw him this year, he was held pointless, with only 1 shot, and had 4 PIM. He really didnt stand out much, but it is only 1 game.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
We did a little feature on Harms. He seems to be pretty level headed about this whole draft thing. He hasn't been wound up or caught up in any of the hype.

“It doesn’t really feel that different being in my draft season,†he said. “Over the years I have been exposed to scouts being at my games and have learned not too worry about it. You will have good games and bad games, but you have to try to not think too much about who is watching and just focus on your play.â€

http://futureconsiderations.ca/harms-finding-stride-in-fargo/

He used to play with Ryan Pulock from time to time. It was cool to hear he's keeping tabs on Pulock in Brandon, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad