F Beckham Edwards - Elgin Middlesex Cheifs, ALLIANCE U14 (2026 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
One thing I can update on this kid is in the 2021-22 U14 OHL Cup - he had 7 goals and 1 assist in 4 games - finished 5th in scoring after the tournament and was the highest scoring player that played only 4 games.

Haven’t gotten to see him play yet - but just by looking at his statlines so far in his young career, he looks like a goal scored.

Reactions: waitin425

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
One thing I can update on this kid is in the 2021-22 U14 OHL Cup - he had 7 goals and 1 assist in 4 games - finished 5th in scoring after the tournament and was the highest scoring player that played only 4 games.

Haven’t gotten to see him play yet - but just by looking at his statlines so far in his young career, he looks like a goal scored.
He also dominated the Brick when he played. The late 07s are getting lots of chatter as a result of exposure. Will be interested to see what 08s are super solid and high projections.

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
He also dominated the Brick when he played. The late 07s are getting lots of chatter as a result of exposure. Will be interested to see what 08s are super solid and high projections.
I can already give you a list of names, if you’re interested of guys that are among the best in the Ontario age group.

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Share away!
Bekham Edwards
Weston Cameron
Zachary Nyman
Caleb Malhotra
Max Skinner
Jude Bray
Alex Mclean
Brady Wassilyn
Brady Smith
Kent Greer
Jaivan Nei
Jalen Lobo
Luca Blonda
Nick Rossetto
Pierce Mbuyi
Dillon Atkinson
Tyler Challenger
Patrick Babin
Alessandro Di Orio
Cole Emerton
dilma Zhilkin
Jacob Xu
Maximus Crete
Adam Valentini (Playing up with 07’s)
Logan Hawery (Playing up with 07’s)
Quinn Kipfer (Playing up with 07’s)
Cooper Otterman (Playing up with 07’s)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tendered by Youngstown in the USHL for the 24-25 season.
Great pickup. Electric puck game and skating. He's going to be a big addition to the USHL. I thought he was one of the best Ontario players on the Canada YOG team, and that means he probably would've stood a good chance of being a high OHL Draft pick.

Reactions: BKarchitect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad