F Andrew Coxhead - Rimouski Oceanic, qmjhl(2018 undrafted)

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Looks like a decent forward meshing in well with the high octane Oceanic. I imagine if he continues to perform an ahl team may give him a call in the future.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Coxhead??

That's VERY unfortunate

Seems like if hockey doesnt work out, there is another profession calling his name ;)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Looks like a decent forward meshing in well with the high octane Oceanic. I imagine if he continues to perform an ahl team may give him a call in the future.

I'm stat-watching here, but 31 points in 43 games for a forward in his 19 year old season doesn't usually yield a pro contract. What am I missing here?

SympathyForTheDevils

Feb 22, 2010
Quebec City
I'm stat-watching here, but 31 points in 43 games for a forward in his 19 year old season doesn't usually yield a pro contract. What am I missing here?
He doesn't have the tools to be an offensive contributor at the next level, but he's very hard-working, has good size, excellent on faceoffs and excellent defensively. I wouldn't count on him having a long pro career, but if he works on his acceleration, who knows...

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
He has been pretty meh for Rimouski so far, he looked better with Quebec.

He was at the Nashville development camp last summer. He could have gone to their September camp but he got mono and missed most of his summer training.

His main flaw is skating, which prevented him from becoming a real NHL prospect because he has a lot of other qualities listed by SympathyForTheDevils.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad