F Andrej Kukuca - Seattle Thunderbirds, WHL (2018 Undrafted)

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Solid start to season for Kukuca as he has 7 points in 7 games this season. Don’t know what kind of ice time he is getting but I’m assuming he is playing outside of the top 6. I think he is playing his way into Slovak wjc team consideration.

It is still early to consider him as a breakout candidate for the spot. Lets wait until november end. This year there is very tough competition. And as we know, points are not all.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Scored the first goal for Seattle with a quick release from the slot. Good skater and good in the corners. Seems like a north-south player. Didn’t show any game-breaking skill. Could definitely be worth a flyer pickup for a training camp, but I don’t think he’s likely to be an NHL player.

Other notes for Seattle:

Jake Lee can sure skate but he made a couple of costly turnovers.

Tyrel Bauer looks like a solid prospect for the 2020 draft. Tall and lanky, great skater, poised, solid defensively.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Scored the first goal for Seattle with a quick release from the slot. Good skater and good in the corners. Seems like a north-south player. Didn’t show any game-breaking skill. Could definitely be worth a flyer pickup for a training camp, but I don’t think he’s likely to be an NHL player.

Other notes for Seattle:

Jake Lee can sure skate but he made a couple of costly turnovers.

Tyrel Bauer looks like a solid prospect for the 2020 draft. Tall and lanky, great skater, poised, solid defensively.

Ya mark my words Ty Bauer will be a stud. Next season people will start hearing the name more and more and he will be a constant riser for the 2020 draft. The kid is 6'3 210 right now as a 16 year old and has extreme high praise from other coaches/gms around the WHL. Alot of people are talking that by the age 18 he could be one of the more dominant dmen in the league. A good friend of mine works with an NHL team and he went to a game to watch a few NHL drafted players and he came back ranting and raving about Bauer the most

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad