F Alexander Milojevic - Florida Alliance Elite 14U AAA, 14U AAA (2027 Draft)

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023

This is a kid that has been long discussed as one of if not the top kid in the 2009 borns in the USA. Elite talent that plays with Some of the best talents in the 09 age group. With all the threads the ‘09’s have I’m shocked he doesn’t have one.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I wonder why a talented kid like this would move from Chicago to play in Florida. Any idea?
To play with other top kids at the same program? I’ve seen Julien Mayer’s name name high in a ranking on eliteprospects and he played for the little ceasers program last year. Maybe they’re building a good program there?

Reactions: clevelandcane

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
It appears that Trevor Daley (Sr) is the coach of that program?

I’m not about to wade into the mire of youth hockey politics that the Daley Jr thread seems to be turning into but they are ranked 7th nationally in the 09s behind only the traditional powers. Looks like they’ve pulled some kids from different regions.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio
To play with other top kids at the same program? I’ve seen Julien Mayer’s name name high in a ranking on eliteprospects and he played for the little ceasers program last year. Maybe they’re building a good program there?
I am sure u r rigjt. It just seems like there are so many good teams in Chicago... why go to FL and then travel back north all the time?!

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019

This is a kid that has been long discussed as one of if not the top kid in the 2009 borns in the USA. Elite talent that plays with Some of the best talents in the 09 age group. With all the threads the ‘09’s have I’m shocked he doesn’t have one.
Sources that present him like this?

3 hours ago, no one seemed to know him on this site.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017

Because most people on the site keep their opinions close to their chest and don’t want to talk about 14 year old hockey players as much as you, or I do.

Just because 3 hours ago, you had no idea who this player was, doesn’t mean others held the same sentiment.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado

Or you shouldn't assume that he's unknown because he doesn't have an HF thread. There are plenty of names people know about that they don't create threads for because they don't want to bother, they know the discussion will be light, they wait until more people can see them play (YOG, NTDP, etc.) and so on.

Just because they are known or have a thread doesn't mean they deserve a bunch of hype or will live up to it, either.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Or you shouldn't assume that he's unknown because he doesn't have an HF thread. There are plenty of names people know about that they don't create threads for because they don't want to bother, they know the discussion will be light, they wait until more people can see them play (YOG, NTDP, etc.) and so on.

Just because they are known or have a thread doesn't mean they deserve a bunch of hype or will live up to it, either.
I don't think it's a coincidence.

If he was really that well-known, I wouldn't have been the first to bring up his name randomly from a search 3 hours earlier.

I don't see how this guy got famous. He has never done anything exceptional at a famous event

What I said for Daley obviously works for him. 22 points in 18 recorded bantam games is nothing.

The guys went searching for information to invent knowledge ancestral. Maybe even the creator of the topic is the secondary account of the same user on this thread for an ego war.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado

If he was really that well-known, I wouldn't have been the first to bring up his name randomly from a search 3 hours earlier.

I don't see how this guy got famous. He has never done anything exceptional at a famous event

What I said for Daley obviously works for him. 22 points in 18 recorded bantam games is nothing.

The guys went searching for information to invent knowledge ancestral. Maybe even the creator of the topic is the secondary account of the same user on this thread for an ego war.

Or you are just inventing narratives to confirm your viewpoint.

Plenty of known prospects don't have threads yet. And just because a guy has a thread doesn't mean he's "famous" or that they are or will even be a top prospect.

Zane Torre has been a name folks have known for awhile and it wasn't until the YOG that just happened where I created a thread for him. And plenty of players who end up top prospects don't get early threads, see Logan Cooley who didn't have a thread until a few months into his U17 season with the NTDP. While plenty of unexciting prospects get threads all the time, even as younger players.

You're making wild leaps and assumptions to agree with yourself and nothing more.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA

Tied for 2nd in scoring at the CCM 68 event with Pelosi. An event that featured Daley (led event in scoring, Dupont, Fitzhenry, all the best of the age group. Only big names missing were Joseph and Scantlebury. A significantly better event than the Brick and Quebec PeeWee tournaments you obsess over.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Tied for 2nd in scoring at the CCM 68 event with Pelosi. An event that featured Daley (led event in scoring, Dupont, Fitzhenry, all the best of the age group. Only big names missing were Joseph and Scantlebury. A significantly better event than the Brick and Quebec PeeWee tournaments you obsess over.

I'm not fooled. You found this 15 minutes ago. You could have searched further when I just came across the site and Milojevic's performance is nothing exceptional. Lots of other players have 5-6-7 points.The competition website even revealed a ranking of on-ice performances. Milojevic is 39th, Daley 19th.

Missing all the guys from Quebec and probably many more.

While doing research, I saw that they were destroyed by Mirco Dufour and Noah Laus. I hope that for USA, there is better.

Last edited:

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
I'm not fooled. You found this 15 minutes ago. You could have searched further when I just came across the site and Milojevic's performance is nothing exceptional. Lots of other players have 5-6-7 points.The competition website even revealed a ranking of on-ice performances. Milojevic is 39th, Daley 19th.

Missing all the guys from Quebec and probably many more.

While doing research, I saw that they were destroyed by Mirco Dufour and Noah Laus. I hope that for USA, there is better.
I honestly can’t even respond to your nonsense anymore. At this point I’m assuming your just trolling

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
I honestly can’t even respond to your nonsense anymore. At this point I’m assuming your just trolling

You just lost credibility. The site has everything referenced and evaluated.

I'm sure you watched 0 seconds of the tournament.

As for the level, the so-called reference tournament, it's just a summer tournament on one week-end. Among Canada, there is a huge lack of players at the top of the bantam leagues.

Last edited:

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
You just lost credibility. The site has everything referenced and evaluated.

I'm sure you watched 0 seconds of the tournament.

As for the level, the so-called reference tournament, it's just a summer tournament on one week-end. Among Canada, there is a huge lack of players at the top of the bantam leagues.
I watched mostly all of it. I was there. I think you are the single last person to talk to anyone about credibility. Everything you say on this site is a joke and nobody takes you seriously. You obsess over a pre-pubescant hockey tournament which is pretty gross and creepy. You brag about playing in a garbage pro league. There are junior teams that could take down some of those dog sh teams

Reactions: BKarchitect

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
I watched mostly all of it. I was there. I think you are the single last person to talk to anyone about credibility. Everything you say on this site is a joke and nobody takes you seriously. You obsess over a pre-pubescant hockey tournament which is pretty gross and creepy. You brag about playing in a garbage pro league. There are junior teams that could take down some of those dog sh teams

Accusation of pedophilia. Typical manipulator technique. A vain pirouette to end your ego war.

Reactions: bigdog16

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think there's often a mistake made by people who don't understand the value of stats at these low levels of hockey. It's almost a disservice that these stats are even available.

I don't pay much attention before junior. There are too many variables thrown in. Not all of the eventual best players are playing on the same circuits, players go through drastically different levels of physical development, players go through drastically different levels of skill development. Some players get better, some get worse. Some players will switch positions. Some players will stop playing hockey. You'll get some players that are playing two or three sports start to focus only on hockey. There are going to be some players who can't play on the big teams because of where they live or because their family can't afford all that comes with the minor hockey circuit or because logistically they'd rather stay at home and play with their friends. Do all these games have streams available or you need to personally attend all the big games and tournaments to be able to see all the best players? Then there are situations where a player is not as good as their stats or they are a product statistically of a teammate or they play a game that won't translate to pro hockey.

I thank those that have real contributions to give. It's cool to hear the names that people talk about and you will file it away for the future, but especially in NA, it tends to not matter that much. At least in countries like Finland and Sweden and some other countries a player like Dupont or Pelosi or Di Iorio or Berchild can continue to move up to the best leagues, regardless of age. In North America, they dominate a bunch of future cooks and cleaners until they hit hockey that can provide any sort of challenge. And thats when they finally reach a level playing field where it starts to get a lot more real towards the NHL. Before then, these are just kids. Let them enjoy the hockey. It's inevitable that players like Dupont and the best ones will get early discussion, but its not worth it to try to predict the NHL Draft 6 years out. I promise you these players are focusing on girls or video games or finishing their homework. There doesn't have to be such seriousness to the tone of these discussions or bickering.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
I think there's often a mistake made by people who don't understand the value of stats at these low levels of hockey. It's almost a disservice that these stats are even available.

I don't pay much attention before junior. There are too many variables thrown in. Not all of the eventual best players are playing on the same circuits, players go through drastically different levels of physical development, players go through drastically different levels of skill development. Some players get better, some get worse. Some players will switch positions. Some players will stop playing hockey. You'll get some players that are playing two or three sports start to focus only on hockey. There are going to be some players who can't play on the big teams because of where they live or because their family can't afford all that comes with the minor hockey circuit or because logistically they'd rather stay at home and play with their friends. Do all these games have streams available or you need to personally attend all the big games and tournaments to be able to see all the best players? Then there are situations where a player is not as good as their stats or they are a product statistically of a teammate or they play a game that won't translate to pro hockey.

I thank those that have real contributions to give. It's cool to hear the names that people talk about and you will file it away for the future, but especially in NA, it tends to not matter that much. At least in countries like Finland and Sweden and some other countries a player like Dupont or Pelosi or Di Iorio or Berchild can continue to move up to the best leagues, regardless of age. In North America, they dominate a bunch of future cooks and cleaners until they hit hockey that can provide any sort of challenge. And thats when they finally reach a level playing field where it starts to get a lot more real towards the NHL. Before then, these are just kids. Let them enjoy the hockey. It's inevitable that players like Dupont and the best ones will get early discussion, but its not worth it to try to predict the NHL Draft 6 years out. I promise you these players are focusing on girls or video games or finishing their homework. There doesn't have to be such seriousness to the tone of these discussions or bickering.
Well said PB

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I wonder why a talented kid like this would move from Chicago to play in Florida. Any idea?
Tough to say, there are a lot of politics in minor hockey. Could be connected to some dispute, could be the family just really liked what Daley and Florida Alliance were selling, heck maybe they had to relocate for parents work and this was the premier team that was close by. Anything on here would be wild speculation.

Reactions: clevelandcane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad