F Adam Dawe - Notre Dame Hounds, SMHL AAA (2017 Draft)

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
f8ff1b8b6950f22013c68dc4ed7eb4a6.jpeg

Who's the next NL star, Adam Dawe?

Last edited by a moderator:

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Who's the next NL star, Adam Dawe?

Adam Dawe imo is the next big star fro NFLD, he is 2015 QMJHL ranked though.

Andrew Murphy is a defender for this years draft with a chance to go 1st round, he played for notre dame last year and is in NFLD this year playing Midget, star in the making im not sure, good player yes...

hab 4ever

Mar 9, 2002
Montréal, Québec
Visit site
Adam Dawe imo is the next big star fro NFLD, he is 2015 QMJHL ranked though.

Andrew Murphy is a defender for this years draft with a chance to go 1st round, he played for notre dame last year and is in NFLD this year playing Midget, star in the making im not sure, good player yes...

Speaking of Dawe, I believe this thread is crying for your involvement, Scoutman! http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1492339

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
I saw this thread and it messed with my head because I don't remember making it lol I see a mod did it for me though.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
I've read that he's already up to five goals on the season in four games as an underager, including the OT winner in his first game.
He's only listed at 5'5'' 129 at this point, but still plenty of time to grow.

Can't wait to watch him at the ACC.

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
im going to do my own list in the next few weeks, im going away to watch some games, and im going to catch some bantam throughout so ill give a rough list in about two weeks for 2016 and 2017.

Can't wait scoutman. Keep us posted

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Good to see some more talent come out of this province. Would like for 1 to develop into a NHL superstar, let's see if Dawe will be that guy if he makes it into the NHL.

East Hockey

Sep 1, 2014
Moved to Notre Dame Hounds Midget AAA team

Leading the team in scoring with 3GP 1G 3A 4PTS so far

Jul 22, 2012
It's a shame he is so small. This kid is seriously one of the most skilled players I've ever seen in person. He is magic with the puck.

GalchenyukSting*

What about Adam Dawe (as potential 1st overall for QMJHL Draft)?

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
have not seen him since early on and probably will not get to see him anymore this year.....BUT speaking with other scouts who have been there recently he has not grown, he is still very skilled and is a deadly player in the offensive end with a great work ethic but his lack of strength and size is being exposed at this level, BUT the good thing is with some work on his lower body strength his size could not be an issue in the future...I still think this guy goes late 1st round or early 2nd round, too much talent to pass on for a team who can take a great chance on a player.

Hockeyman33

May 23, 2014
Halifax
have not seen him since early on and probably will not get to see him anymore this year.....BUT speaking with other scouts who have been there recently he has not grown, he is still very skilled and is a deadly player in the offensive end with a great work ethic but his lack of strength and size is being exposed at this level, BUT the good thing is with some work on his lower body strength his size could not be an issue in the future...I still think this guy goes late 1st round or early 2nd round, too much talent to pass on for a team who can take a great chance on a player.

I've seen him play a couple of times this year and no he hasn't grown at all. He still has great skill and work ethic very smart, but his size is a question mark for me. He is performing well so far at ND but can he adjust to the next level given his small stature.

Another Newfoundlander at ND is Ian Smallwood who plays D. He had s slow start there but has come around IMO and is a very smart D man has good size, good shot, good speed. Just throwing his name out there as I haven't seen it mentioned yet. Will see more of him at the CWG.

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
I've seen him play a couple of times this year and no he hasn't grown at all. He still has great skill and work ethic very smart, but his size is a question mark for me. He is performing well so far at ND but can he adjust to the next level given his small stature.

Another Newfoundlander at ND is Ian Smallwood who plays D. He had s slow start there but has come around IMO and is a very smart D man has good size, good shot, good speed. Just throwing his name out there as I haven't seen it mentioned yet. Will see more of him at the CWG.

What did you think of the other Notre Dame Dmen? In particular, Josh Brooks, Dominic Schmieman and Jeff Faith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad