Expansion Team ideas/questions

Hammahtime

Jan 8, 2015
Boston
Hey everyone!
I’m going to start an expansion franchise and going to place the team in Wisconsin.
Wanted to grab some input on potential team names you think would be a good fit!
Wisconsin or Milwaukee will be the “ location name” just need to settle on a mascot!

thanks in advance!

Reactions: Emery

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
Since I was going to do the same thing for Halifax, I'll ask here.

Any name recommendation for Halifax ?

I was thinking
Halifax Bluenose, the bluenose is a celebrated racing ship from the early 1900 in Nova Scotia.
Any other suggestion ?

Hammahtime

Jan 8, 2015
Boston

I was thinking
Halifax Bluenose, the bluenose is a celebrated racing ship from the early 1900 in Nova Scotia.
Any other suggestion ?

I was thinking
Any other suggestion ?
I created a Halifax team and thought of using Narwhal as the mascot , I think there might be a logo to match as well!

I too would love to hear some ideas for a Halifax team!

Last edited:

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
I created a Halifax team and thought of using Narwhal as the mascot , I think there might be a logo to match as well!

I too would love to hear some ideas for a Halifax team!

Good idea as well, has I said I don't have time right now but I can't wait to start my career :). I'll se what I pick between two of my option when I see what I can do with the logo.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
I did the Milwaukee Admirals once and used the Maine Mariners logo. Chose the color scheme to match the Milwaukee Brewers

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I always choose bandits for the Dillinger gang connection to Wisconsin locations.

Zegras Zebra

May 7, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I was thinking
Any other suggestion ?

Back when I used to make a bunch of custom teams I called my team from Halifax the "Halifax Fishermen."

I assume anything marine themed would be appropriate, maybe something mildly Scottish would work too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad