Expansion Draft Trade Targets: Defencemen

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
This may be of interest to the Golden Knights board. I took a look at the trade market for defencemen ahead of the expansion draft, highlighting 12 likely sellers and 10 potential buyers: http://thehockeywriters.com/expansion-draft-trade-targets-defencemen/

I assume a lot of these names (or at least some of them) have been pencilled into Vegas rosters by fans, but they might be traded as opposed to exposed.

Your thoughts?

PuckProphet

Apr 28, 2017
TVR falls into best return on salary invested ..However Chicago just signed a promising Czech ...The media who for some reason sways the org or gets inside info from the org are resigned to him going ....Stan Bowman loves his draft picks but he also loves picking in the draft ...i dont think Chicago will go above a 3rd to keep him..But in my opinion he is worth a 2nd or better if needed. That being said Oduya Campbell even Rozsival might have some hockey left in them but not with the Hawks ...Campbell he has a few years left Oduya depends how bad or how good his ankle is ....Rozsival while being a fan favorite is in the proverbial press box

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I can see the Ducks moving Vatanen to the Knights for sure which would be solid for me.

I want the Ducks to move Sami for the sake of keeping Fowler, Lindholm, and Manson but I do love that little Finn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad