Exit interviews

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I love the players mentioned in the article but if they aren't interested in the long term health of this organization I'd be interested in hearing where they would want to go.

Do they honestly believe this roster is only an easy tweak or two away from being dangerous again? Tough to hear.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
They were absolutely flying in the 1-2-2 and if they didn't implement that it would be illogical like oh wait just about everything else they do

But yeah I wonder how much is Hiller wanting 1-1-3 and how much was just continuity.

Exit interviews are otherwise really damning, I have lost hope for next year.

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
I thought the Kings don't play a 1-3-1 system that much? Maybe Kempe and Fiala should pay more attention to the Kings. Or learn hockey.
What do you expect? They aren't NHL coaches. They know nothing.

Also, no Kaliyev or Blake media availability….

If the puck hit Talbot more often, he probably wouldn't feel as good physically.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
I love the players mentioned in the article but if they aren't interested in the long term health of this organization I'd be interested in hearing where they would want to go.

Do they honestly believe this roster is only an easy tweak or two away from being dangerous again? Tough to hear.
That’s why players dont run the f***ing team! Play or stay home!

Reactions: KINGS17

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Like Kempe's hat here.. Kempe is cool

1714760815276.png

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pretty awesome that the organization and it's employees can hide from accountability AND mouth off to fans AND can hide from media availability anyway.

AEG, what the f***.

Failing GM can't even face softball questions from his hand picked media harem. Well done.

Guess it's time to become an SLC fan, vote with my wallet. I can handle dark years if there's a purpose. I can't handle smug bullshit watching this shitshow get run into the ground with zero accountability while they outright insult fans. They won't get another cent from me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad