GDT: Exhibition Game: Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM PDT | Yay?

This Poll Question Is False?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
SO LONG.

WHAT DO I DO?

WHAT DO I SAY?

WHO THE HELL ARE THOSE GUYS?

WAIT WHICH GUYS ARE WE?

SHOULD THERE BE ESCAPED PRISONERS ON THE FIELD?

SURE THING BUDDY, THEIR CALLED REFS.... WHACKO. :squint:

MAN THIS IS HARD, BOY AM I RUSTY....

GO US GUYS... LETS BEAT THOSE THEM GUYS!!!!

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Flower starting.

Haven't seen word that Pacioretty has joined the team (yet).
Not sure if he has gone to Edmonton yet, but Stephenson skated on the top line today.

So my educated guess is we will see:

Stephenson - Bill - Stone
Marchy - Walnuts - Smith
Cousins - Roy - Tuch
Carrier - Nosek - Reavo
Krebs?

McNabb - Schmidt
Theo - Martinez
Holden - Whitecloud
Hague?

Flower

tonight as Flower is starting(which should mean Lehner either gets 2 round robin games, the hot hand gets the last RR game, or they split one game.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not sure if he has gone to Edmonton yet, but Stephenson skated on the top line today.

So my educated guess is we will see:

Stephenson - Bill - Stone
Marchy - Walnuts - Smith
Cousins - Roy - Tuch
Carrier - Nosek - Reavo
Krebs?

McNabb - Schmidt
Theo - Martinez
Holden - Whitecloud
Hague?

Flower

tonight as Flower is starting(which should mean Lehner either gets 2 round robin games, the hot hand gets the last RR game, or they split one game.

I'm pretty sure Brown and Quinney are ahead of Krebs and at least Merrill is ahead of Hague, according to Granger's analysis of camp.

Reactions: hangman005

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I'm pretty sure Brown and Quinney are ahead of Krebs and at least Merrill is ahead of Hague, according to Granger's analysis of camp.
It'd be more getting Krebs a game in the NHL before he's going back to the W.

But Pete just said they're going with a 20 man roster. So no extras for us.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
It'd be more getting Krebs a game in the NHL before he's going back to the W.

But Pete just said they're going with a 20 man roster. So no extras for us.

That's fine with me, get our playoff performers as much on ice time as they can before elimination games.

I'm actually more excited for these exhibition/seeding games than I have been for most of our regular season games.

This is likely to be sloppy but is an opportunity for players who are now healthy and if they haven't lit the world on fire this season, to start over.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
That's a lot of question for a single Mod ... Are you sure you had enough sleep ?:sarcasm:
Sleep is there a such thing as enough :laugh::laugh:

go :vegas go

Trying to get motivated for a meaningless July hockey game ain't easy. :laugh:
Playing in July great :laugh: but this game has lots of meaning if we win it means the game should have been real... if we lose it means thank god it’s just practice :laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Sleep is there a such thing as enough :laugh::laugh:

Playing in July great :laugh: but this game has lots of meaning if we win it means the game should have been real... if we lose it means thank god it’s just practice :laugh:

I'm thinking of these games as important because I remember the Giants beating the Patriots in their undefeated season.

That last regular season game that year was between those same two teams and was meaningless for both of them but the Giants went hard, didn't rest players and played a tough close game that the Patriots won.

The intensity of that game and the confidence they got from how close it was probably helped the Giants win that year.

I think the teams this playoffs that take every game like a real game, not as a mantra but actually in the effort they expend, will be the ones that are successful.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
About 40 minutes to go...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So we have to listen to the Coyotes announcers? I hope they try to be somewhat even about it. If I were a Boston fan I would have rolled my eyes a few times watching theirs.

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
It’s good to be back! I don’t care that it’s just an exhibition game. After 4 1/2 months I’d watch 3 straight hours of a shootout at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad