GDT: EXB Game - 7/29/20 | islanders vs RANGERS | 8:00 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Panarin and Zibanejad were white hot before the pause. Kind of worried of losing that. But other teams are dealing with the same issue.

thethirdhockeyman91

Jun 22, 2018
Kakko looks faster, stronger and more decisive.

This is what happens with these young players, they mature and then get more comfortable with the pace and physical strength of opposition and they come into their own. After the layoff it’s like he’s starting his second season now.

You always saw glimpses during the regular season bc he’s smart and talented but physically he was just a slight step behind which was just holding him back that little bit extra. Which was to be expected as an 18 year old. I’ve always believed a year or two of training and “growing up” physically and he would be fine.

'Roids

Reactions: Hi ImHFNYR

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
"The one thing I can say about Kakko Kakko right now..."

-Vally
PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We have had much better offensive chances than the Islanders. They're not playing bad. The Islanders are the team in this game that looks terrible.

I think we look better on both sides but we haven't created as many chances as I'd like. The Islanders have had even fewer.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Teams that played yesterday and earlier today looked tired in third periods. Our young team might have an advantage in the third.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Fast with a rough shift handling the puck

Needed to pull the trigger earlier on a good look too

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Fast is literally sitting in the slot with the puck and forgets how to play hockey

keep shoe horning him into a top 6 role keep it up

Reactions: duhmetreE

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
dont forget how dynamic this team is... the floodgates can open at any moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad