Post-Game Talk: [EX3] Canucks lose to Kraken | 1-3 (Garland)

Do you hate our road sweaters?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
maxresdefault.jpg

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
This is who traveled to Edmonton yesterday:

Forwards:
Beauvillier, Bloom, Boeser, Di Giuseppe, Karlsson, Klimovich, McDonough, Miller, Nielsen, Podkolzin, Stevens, Suter, & Wouters

Defence:
Cole, Hirose, Hronek, Irwin, Johansson, Juulsen, Schmiemann, & Woo

Goaltenders:
Demko, Sawchenko, Silovs, & Tolopilo

However, waivers open today so there's a chance they send someone down early.

Reactions: Indiana

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
No way to watch the game on TV in this day and age is ridiculous.

It's insane when you think it was more accessible back in the day with games being on Youtube, CanucksTV (website), TSN, CBC and Sportsnet. We even got to see the Islanders/Canucks play a pre-season game in Kitimat which was featured on Sportsnet, Youtube and the team website in 2009 (?)

Also, the NHL/Canucks webpages were more user friendly. I have to browse several different pages or review old articles to find the broadcast schedule.

We are supposed to be in the age which brings forth innovation yet everything seems to be getting more shiitty despite paying more.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Wait, this isn't even being streamed on the website/Youtube?

I don't think this has happened in nearly 20 years excluding those simultaneous 'split roster' games where only 1 of 2 was televised.

• Haha
Reactions: Play and Nucker101

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I am not desperate enough to find a stream for a pre-season game. There are other things I can do with my time.

Hm, I'm the opposite.

If I miss the odd regular season game or two, I'm not too fussed. It happens and there probably won't be that much new information in that one game.

But there's *so much* information coming from these preseason games and building the roster and I absolutely hate missing a minute of any game. How will Hronek-Cole look? How will Hirose compare to McWard and Wolanin's performance? Can Podkolzin figure his shit out? Where does Suter fit in?

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hm, I'm the opposite.

If I miss the odd regular season game or two, I'm not too fussed. It happens and there probably won't be that much new information in that one game.

But there's *so much* information coming from these preseason games and building the roster and I absolutely hate missing a minute of any game. How will Hronek-Cole look? How will Hirose compare to McWard and Wolanin's performance? Can Podkolzin figure his shit out? Where does Suter fit in?
Yeah, the shiny new toy syndrome always gets me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad