OT: Ex Hab Gino Odjick in critical condition

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
I still chuckle when I think about his comments in the Carolina series in 2002.

"We had her out on the dance floor, but couldn't take her home"

:)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
When he was a Hab I was always able to visit the Habs dressing room when they played in Carolina. (I was friends with former asst equipment manager Bobby Boulanger) and on one of those occasions Gino grabbed me handed me a saw and told me to cut his sticks. He was such a great guy! Doug Gilmour walks by, looks at me and says "I see Gino has put you to work".....cool memory for me for sure. Hang in there Gino!

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
When he was a Hab I was always able to visit the Habs dressing room when they played in Carolina. (I was friends with former asst equipment manager Bobby Boulanger) and on one of those occasions Gino grabbed me handed me a saw and told me to cut his sticks. He was such a great guy! Doug Gilmour walks by, looks at me and says "I see Gino has put you to work".....cool memory for me for sure. Hang in there Gino!

omg this has got to be the coolest story I've ever heard. Sounds like it was a reg thing for Gino, a great way to make fans feel special.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
omg this has got to be the coolest story I've ever heard. Sounds like it was a reg thing for Gino, a great way to make fans feel special.

Walking around the locker room was always a blast! About 10 years ago I was brought into the locker room in Montreal, that was amazing!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad