Post-Game Talk: EX 1: Well. That sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

WHEN: Sunday, September 24th, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Vancouver Canucks’ Starting Lineup: (guess)
Hoglander - Raty - Studnicka
Podkolzin - Suter - Karlsson
Joshua - Dries - Klimovich
Loewen - Aman - McDonough

Hirose - Woo
Rathbone - Juulsen
Irwin - McWard

Silovs
Sawchenko

Calgary Flames’ Starting Lineup:
Hubderdeau - Lindholm - Sharangovich
Ruzicka - Kadri - Dube
Hunt - Jones - Coronato
Pospisil - Zary - Klapka

Hanifin - Andersson
Oesterle - Tanev
Solovyov - Gilbert

Markstrom
Dansk

Last edited:

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
giphy.gif

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Game carried by Sportsnet Pacific at 5 p.m. tomorrow from the Saddledome ......I expect the Canucks will start sending players out on Monday to their junior teams or to AHL camp. Hopefully a few of them get into tomorrow's exhibition game before they depart.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canuck fans are so ready to cut loose and thirsting for playoff hockey. But three silent springs in a row and an interminable off-season.

Meantime, down the I-5, the expansion Kraken are coming off a season where they dethroned the defending Cup champs in the Av' and went seven games against Dallas in the conference semi-finals.

But at the end of the day, it's still a Seahawks town.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
Canuck fans are so ready to cut loose and thirsting for playoff hockey. But three silent springs in a row and an interminable off-season.

Meantime, down the I-5, the expansion Kraken are coming off a season where they dethroned the defending Cup champs in the Av' and went seven games against Dallas in the conference semi-finals.

But at the end of the day, it's still a Seahawks town.
Krapken lost a lot of depth this offseason though

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Calgary will be a fascinating team to monitor. It's either a 'rebound year' for the likes of Huberdeau, Markstrom, Tanev, Kadri and Backlund......or the whole thing goes into the crapper and everybody gets traded.

Canucks on the other hand are flying completely below the radar screen......to my reading, not one NHL odds site has them making the playoffs. Nowhere to go but up.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
It’s great to be back!
Feeling positive and ready to be excited again about hockey but still a little nervous about the start of the season.
We’ve come a long way from discussing where Beagle, Sutter, Roussel and Loui will fit in the lineup at least and whether OEL and Myers can anchor the top 4.
Lots of reasons for optimism!

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
As expected, we’re sending the players fighting for jobs or AHL bound while Calgary is icing close to an NHL team to entertain the home crowd.
Will be watching Joshua, Hoglander, Podzolkin, Studnika and Aman who will all be fighting for jobs plus Ward and Hirose to see where they are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad