Player Discussion Evgeny Kuznetsov

Will Evgeny Kuznetsov be a member of the Capitals next season?

• Total voters

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Have always had the impression of Kuzy that he thinks Hockey should be fun and not to be taken so seriously, which could explain his candor in interviews about day games and the Regular Season etc. and not being the stiff robot like so much of the league's players

Also have the impression (don't recall his upbringing, it's been years) that he falls into the category of many others in Pro-Sports that come from poverty and "make it big" and maybe he's happy/satisfied that he's making millions to take care of his family, that he already accomplished his goal making big $$ doing something he loves and had some success (and maybe not having the drive like OV to be the best)

Maybe others know more about his motivations, but that's the vibe I get

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I wonder if it is time to move him back to wing. Free him up to play his game with less defensive responsibility.

Ovechkin-Strome-Kuznetsov is a pretty exciting line to think about, no defense all offense go have fun and get Ovi his goals.
Thats a good call. Something needs to change ... even if its just for the sake of making a change.

Reactions: ArmadilloThumb

Derpies

Jun 16, 2023
Hope Kuzy gives the new coach a chance and tries, don't really blame him under Lavvy for starting to hate the game, his system was some dinosaur age shit.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
If it is true that Kuzy has expressed interest in wanting to be traded, trade him. You don't want that energy around the team, especially with the way he mailed it in last season. Move on. I don't like moves for the sake of a move but this feels like a situation where it might make sense.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
At this point, I'd trade Kuzy for this Koozie....which reminds of my favorite joke:

Why aren't there any jokes about Jim Jones?

The punch line is too long...

jim-jones-drink-up-can-koozie-767839_1024x.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille