Evgeny Kuznetsov, Russia

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
that's at least 5 times better than Eberle's goal, will McGuire go *******? Probably not. That guy just decided that his team was down by 2 with under 4 minutes to play and said I'm going to single handedly win this by making all of Finland my *****...and then he did it. It was something so ridiculous only John Cena could have done it.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
kuznetsov tonight was ridiculous. One of the best single-game performances i've ever seen in this tournament.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
kuznetsov tonight was ridiculous. One of the best single-game performances i've ever seen in this tournament.
So many minutes of effort that it really amazes a person, but he wanted to win when it mattered most so yeah.

OT: Pretty weird him needing a translator.

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
Very hard to understand anything from this...

How about adding text with it? Or sub-titles? Or simply a transcript here?

I would, but I couldn't make out much. So noisy everywhere around. And the interpret wasnt exactly the loudest of them all.

johnnydrum

Oct 17, 2006
United Kingdom
lol..carefull...any negative Crosby posts may result in removal from the boards..lol
wait a sec though, how he is even mentioned here? How is this?
lol

Back to the topic, the Capitals prospect, Evgeny Kuznetsov had a wonderfull game.
I had been very disapointed n his first outing, but just as scouted, when he goes-he goes!
Outstanding

Fulcrum

As we say in Russia
"Dolgo Zapriagaem, zato bistro edem"

"Takes a long time to saddle a horse, but we go fast"

Its kinda like that with a lot of Russian hockey, and not just hockey. Anyone remember Quebec 2008 WC?

Kuznetsov was the Star of the night - yes! But there was teamplay when it mattered, Kalinin setting up Kuznetsov for the 1-1, and Kitsyn putting it in. Or Kitsyn taking a hit to make the play to Kuznetsov in OT. Its some kind of team-play and that's when you need stars like Kuznetsov

jaana

Jan 25, 2009
Tallinn
oh dear, the interpreter is really bad. he doesn't even get the questions of the journalists half the time :shakehead

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
exactly. All that counts is that you show up when it matters.
Yeah why try the whole time when you can try just 10% of it and have probably the same result and look good. If the guys in Washington are impressed by that, then good for him.

Ken McKenna

Mar 1, 2002
www.hockeysfuture.com
Sorry, but I had to rely on the camera's mic for this one. The mic cable I had with me started to malfunction; had I used that, you would have heard nothing but crackling noises. I have a new cable for tonight, though.

Very hard to understand anything from this...

How about adding text with it? Or sub-titles? Or simply a transcript here?

I would, but I couldn't make out much. So noisy everywhere around. And the interpret wasnt exactly the loudest of them all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad