Equipment: Every Stick I've Ever Used

Aucoin11*

Sadly enough I could probably make a pretty accurate list of my teammate and old roommate's stick history.

I'm also "that guy" who notices whenever a teammate gets a new twig.

same

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Easton sticks go kaboom more than any other brand from what I've seen in my area.

I've never had a problem with mine. Had one of the original yellow Synergies as well as SE16s and have been rocking an S19 for over a year now. I'm not playing competitive hockey, mind you, I use 100 flex sticks, so I couldn't say just how much of a factor those things are. I just know that high-end Eastons have yet to let me down.

Aucoin11*

I've never had a problem with mine. Had one of the original yellow Synergies as well as SE16s and have been rocking an S19 for over a year now. I'm not playing competitive hockey, mind you, I use 100 flex sticks, so I couldn't say just how much of a factor those things are. I just know that high-end Eastons have yet to let me down.

You seem to be the exception in comparison to most people I know. For example, I saw two different players break their combined three s19's at the elliptical receiving passes in a span of two weeks. But hey whatever works for you is what's best.

keysersoze98

Jul 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm with you here. I've always been happy with their durability.

MJAYK

Jan 19, 2010
Dances with the wolves
You seem to be the exception in comparison to most people I know. For example, I saw two different players break their combined three s19's at the elliptical receiving passes in a span of two weeks. But hey whatever works for you is what's best.

Sounds like these guys bought the sticks from the same store, which was unfortunate to receive a faulty batch of sticks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad