Every Point in the Career Of Claude Giroux (thus far)

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Made this LONG compilation covering Giroux's career up to the most recent game against the Lightning (02/15/20).
Originally wanted to do a Lindros one but didnt have access to enough games to make it as complete as i wanted.
Was going to wait until the end of the season to publish but my computer is dying and i wanted to make sure it got up before that happened.

This is every point and all but 2 successful shootout attempts by the Flyer captain spanning (09-2020) .
800 + points in celebration of his recent milestone.
Some of the longer, cheapy secondary assists i cut out so you can see the goal itself sans Giroux but most have him either making the setup or finishing the play itself with a goal.
This is my first hockey video of this type. Im used to making stuff like this for basketball propects and such but this is a different animal so any feedback is appreciated.

If anyone has these 2 shootout goals on video or can find them PM me, I'd appreciate it.
-Flyers v Dallas Stars (03/19/2011)
-Flyers v Calgary Flames (02/25/2012)

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Made this LONG compilation covering Giroux's career up to the most recent game against the Lightning (02/15/20).
Originally wanted to do a Lindros one but didnt have access to enough games to make it as complete as i wanted.
Was going to wait until the end of the season to publish but my computer is dying and i wanted to make sure it got up before that happened.

This is every point and all but 2 successful shootout attempts by the Flyer captain spanning (09-2020) .
Some of the longer, cheapy secondary assists i cut out so you can see the goal itself sans Giroux but most have him either making the setup or finishing the play itself with a goal.
This is my first hockey video of this type. Im used to making stuff like this for basketball propects and such but this is a different animal so any feedback is appreciated.

If anyone has these 2 shootout goals on video or can find them PM me, I'd appreciate it.

How in the hell did you do this?

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018

This is insane.

Many thanks!

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Great job!

And this...

cfBd.png

Time is flying so fast... (it's Jake in white)

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

Amazing work! Astounding

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
How in the hell did you do this?
Used to do this fo a living! Doing scouting vids and such.
Theres a 2 hour Ben simmons compilation still on a lot of NBA teams hardrives I made years ago

I hope Claude sees this
That would be cool, but I really made it for historical purposes so even if he never see it i hope he knows how much we appreciate his talent

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Used to do this fo a living! Doing scouting vids and such.
Theres a 2 hour Ben simmons compilation still on a lot of NBA teams hardrives I made years ago

That would be cool, but I really made it for historical purposes so even if he never see it i hope he knows how much we appreciate his talent

Where do you get all the footage? It can't all be on youtube. Do you work with the league or the teams?

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Where do you get all the footage? It can't all be on youtube. Do you work with the league or the teams?
For NBA stuff yeah to a certain extent. im just a collector of hockey games tho.
I have TBs of NBA/NHL and a ton of old Russian hockey stuff as well.
For this though 90% of it is Youtube. It wouldve taken months to do this uploading and downloading full games off my harddives.
I love Giroux but not that much:laugh:.

i wanted to do a Lindros 1 originally but didnt have enough games.
might get in touch with the Flyers and see if theyll hook me up with the footage :laugh:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Going to have to watch this in installments, but apart from the Giroux coolness it's also cool seeing/hearing some of the old names. Asham, Powe, Carcillo (lol), Carle... good times. Sort of. :laugh:

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Great job, Lotus!

BTW, those "puffy sleeves" jerseys from Claude's early days sure were butt ugly. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad