Ever paint anything Rangers? Place it here, love to see it!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Hey guys, I produced this over the course of 3-4 days. Bought Glidden paint with Rangers original colors and painted it on deck of my florida room Whaddaya' think?
Be nice, I am very proud it!

250s66v.jpg

Last edited:

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Didn't paint anything Rangers necessarily, but we did mark up the Islanders bench with "Let's go Rangers" all over the bench/boards. That was well before cell phone cameras. We had a game at the Coliseum and didn't waste the opportunity. We used pucks as our writing utensils. Thought it was funny at the time, the writing probably lasted two hours max.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Hey guys, I produced this over the course of 3-4 days. Bought Glidden paint with Rangers original colors and painted it on deck of my florida room Whaddaya' think?
Be nice, I am very proud of it!

Click on picture, it will enlarge as I didn't know how to just upload it. Somehow was able to do this thumbnail thing.

I don't see the attachments. Is it just me?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Great work Larry!

Thanks Jabroni, much appreciated! I feel sorry that some may never come back as I screwed up the original post. That pic that aufheben painted blows mine away, as I am far from talented that way.......but nevertheless, thrilled with the outcome.

Now, i have to paint the deck white and a a center ice line and a couple blue lines. Lol.:yo:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I've done a few, I'll post some when I get home.

Would love to see them, but man......you showed me up, lmao. You stole my thunder! Lol bud......really.

Of course I want responses, but this is not about just me......the thread is for EVERYONE that may have done something for the love of our Rangers!

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
The two of you sharing your painting skills in this thread is just another reminder of how bereft of artistic talent I am. :laugh:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The two of you sharing your painting skills in this thread is just another reminder of how bereft of artistic talent I am. :laugh:

Funny part is that you are still probably better me. If someone asked me to draw or paint something or someone I'd be too embarrased to show it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad