Events on Television

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsoluteFate

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
I would like people to post information on anything related to the lockout that is supposed to be shown on tv Thursday & Friday here.
Here's some of what I know:

RDS Thu 12:30-1:30 Lockout Special Presentation
TSN Fri 2:00-7:00 Lockout Special including draft lottery
RDS Thu 7:00-8:00 Habs Press Conference related

RLC

Aug 7, 2004
Montreal
HabsoluteFate said:
I would like people to post information on anything related to the lockout that is supposed to be shown on tv Thursday & Friday here.
Here's some of what I know:

RDS Thu 12:30-1:30 Lockout Special Presentation
TSN Fri 2:00-7:00 Lockout Special including draft lottery
RDS Thu 7:00-8:00 Habs Press Conference related

"here is some of what I know" ????
what , you know more but won't tell us ????

ColoradoHockeyFan

Feb 17, 2005
Denver area
Altitude in Denver will be covering all of Friday's events. For those outside of Colorado, Altitude is also available on DirecTV channel 644 (if you have the sports pack).

http://coloradoavalanche.com/news/currentdetails.asp?ID=308

Altitude Sports & Entertainment, the telecast home of the Colorado Avalanche, will carry the NHL Press Conference and Draft Lottery live on Friday, July 22 beginning at 1:00pm Mountain Time.
Commissioner Gary Bettman is expected to conduct a press conference at 1:00pm Mountain Time announcing the ratification of a new Collective Bargaining Agreement between the National Hockey League and the NHL Players’ Association in addition to new playing rules. Following the conclusion of the Commissioner’s press conference, the NHL will conduct live coverage of the Draft Lottery results, with picks announced in descending order from 30 to one.
The 2005 NHL Entry Draft is slated for Saturday, July 30, and the first round will be carried live by Altitude beginning at 10:00am Mountain Time.

HabsoluteFate

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
RLC said:
"here is some of what I know" ????
what , you know more but won't tell us ????

I phrased it that way because I could have sworn I heard about other things for today and as soon as I figure out what they were I'll post them...

HabsoluteFate

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
The NHL and NHLPA will host a press conference sometime this afternoon so i'm assuming that's going to be televised...

"Thursday's meeting is due to wrap up following lunch, followed by an afternoon news conference with both NHLPA boss Bob Goodenow and commissioner Gary Bettman."

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
I'm getting confused. What is the difference between the press conference today and the press conference tomorrow other than the lottery announcement?

DanKramerHabs

HFBoards Partner
Takeo said:
I'm getting confused. What is the difference between the press conference today and the press conference tomorrow other than the lottery announcement?

I think today's will finally reveal the CBA to us all, with Bettman and Goodenow presenting it together.

Tomorrow's will be following the official ratification by the Board of Governors, meaning the CBA will be effective, and will include the announcement of the lottery results.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
Sakuuuuu said:
I think today's will finally reveal the CBA to us all, with Bettman and Goodenow presenting it together.

Tomorrow's will be following the official ratification by the Board of Governors, meaning the CBA will be effective, and will include the announcement of the lottery results.

Thanks, but are the players voting today or tomorrow? When will the players vote be announced?

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
CaptainShark said:
According to Eklund, the PC was moved to 4 p.m.

The voting seems to go along quicker than they thought it would!

TSN has it at 4pm on their site as well, a change since I posted the link a half an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad