Evander Kane

the_speedster

Jul 7, 2007
will somebody please get hockeydb to clear up this stupid really old typo ;) 'vander is 6ft and bordering on 175lbs!....

making my baby look like danny devito on skates

'vander's draft eligible same as tavares... 2009. Right now he's third in overall whl rookie goal scoring (as a 16yr old) a few goals away from breaking gilbert brule's giants rookie goal scoring mark. I see him (especially when he blows up next year) as a potential top tenner. Especially when the scouts (and god help us... some hfboarders) get over their stupid fixation with landon ferraro and ryan "full" howse (who by the way are no were close to 'vander in scoring)

Kane is primarily a sniper with good wheels and a mean streak (has been in two fights and knocked the ***t out of a guy in his first shift as a 15yr old. He'd probably have a couple more assists if casey pierro zabotel wasn't cross eyed! ;)

Last edited:

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
will somebody please get hockeydb to clear up this stupid really old typo ;) 'vander is 6ft and bordering on 175lbs!....

making my baby look like danny devito on skates

'vander's draft eligible same as tavares... 2009. Right now he's third in overall whl rookie goal scoring (as a 16yr old) a few goals away from breaking gilbert brule's giants rookie goal scoring mark. I see him (especially when he blows up next year) as a potential top tenner. Especially when the scouts (and god help us... some hfboarders) get over their stupid fixation with landon ferraro and ryan "full" howse (who by the way are no were close to 'vander in scoring)

Kane is primarily a sniper with good wheels and a mean streak (has been in two fights and knocked the ***t out of a guy in his first shift as a 15yr old. He'd probably have a couple more assists if casey pierro zabotel wasn't cross eyed! ;)

Wait, are you actually one of Kane's parents?

the_speedster

Jul 7, 2007
Evander is the oppossite of chubby, he's a twig.

not for long.. and he's impressiveley strong for a 16yr old. Did you see his last fight? He didn't win but for a barely 16yr old I was impressed. too bad the press don't harp on him or any of the impressive 16yr olds as "the next one" like that colossal flop esposito

Ti-girl

Jan 29, 2005
Merida, Mexico
not for long.. and he's impressiveley strong for a 16yr old. Did you see his last fight? He didn't win but for a barely 16yr old I was impressed. too bad the press don't harp on him or any of the impressive 16yr olds as "the next one" like that colossal flop esposito

He should be happy he's not getting harped on as the next one. That type of thing can wreak havoc on kids's heads, no matter how strong they are mentally.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba

Esposito will be a better NHL player than "your baby" but please, come up with some more nonsensical hyperbole.

the_speedster

Jul 7, 2007
Speedster is either his mom or just really creepy. I mean, calling him "my baby" is a bit much.

actually speedster is either his mom or a fellow black north american who's nephew and family have all but "adopted" evander and his fellow unheralded chl'ers of color such as p.k subban and wayne simmonds. It definately revved up the interest level of the little ones in my family to see good players (that weren't forced to be enforcers) that looked a bit more like them. Mostly with the hope that one day people would stop pointing out to them that they looked different whenever they showed up at the local rink. My nephew already brags about evander to a completely unaware class they keep thinking he's talking about holyfield) :)

you'd have to be black to get the reference.. It's not like I can copy you and call him "one sweet dude!" or anything super dorky:yo:

the_speedster

Jul 7, 2007
Esposito will be a better NHL player than "your baby" but please, come up with some more nonsensical hyperbole.

talk about bitter beer face. You boy was all but handed the mantle of next messiah. Given opportunity after opportunity to prove himself in the big time and what happened? He FAILED!

'vander was given the chance as a 15YR OLD and impressed. He's done nothing but impress his coach into giving him more and more responsibility. I know espo is a more acceptable shade but watch kane play a couple of times and you'll see a kid who'll DEFINATELY be making it into the show before angelo espo-useless :)

the_speedster

Jul 7, 2007
I can. Feel free to ask me when you'll die and other mysterious secrets.

you really need to take your medication more regularly... that or play "hello kitty island" alot more... trust me it'll cheer up your disposition :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad