Value of: evander kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
What does his ex-wife have to do with anything.

Unless she was by his side in Atlanta, Winnipeg & Buffalo she is totally irrelevant to his personality conflicts he's had throughout his career.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
hear me out, im sure hes not the best guy in the locker room(or person in general) but what about if its all because of his exwife? the wives/gf talk to each other and spend time together especially being part of the same team so its hard to have friends. So what if shes been talking shit about him whole time hes been there in SJ and that words just gotten around that hes some bigger pos that he isnt? dont get me wrong im not saying his hands are clean or that hes a model citizen, im just saying word of mouth his ex has made it alot worse than what it really is? if anyone hasnt seen she posted a video of him allegedly pointing a gun at her but if you dive deeper it was proven that not only was it against a court order that she cant post a single thing about kane(which because of it she lost any custody for their children, supervised visits only now) but it came out that it was a prop gun that was used in a photo shoot that they had. I get similar vibes of her as hoffmans fiance was back in ottawa, but less public until shit hit the fan when they ran out of money.

think about it if your gf or wife or partner comes to chat with you after brunch with friends and says a whole bunch of shit about someone you work with or for this instance play a professional sport with doesnt it become like a game of telephone? where kanes ex exaggerates a story just a bit then the friends overcook it a bit more and by time it hits the dressing room kanes slept with 47 prostitutes last month and 6 of them are pregnant.

Like i said i dont think kane is innocent but i just have a feeling that shit couldve spread at an alarming rate to in which made it to the dressing room to which made the players create such a negative complex about kane that they where like screw this to management and if you dont get rid of this guy im not resigning. look at this way SJS have done better this year compared to the past and alot of people are saying its because of kane and im sure the drama took into effect to a degree on how the team played but i think once they took kane out they took his wife out of the room as well with all the drama. i know im perceiving this as kanes ex is the bad person here and im intentionally doing that but im trying to get another view out there and i could be completely wrong about this but as i said that could be the reason why kanes a cancer in the locker room.
His wife is worse then Hitler as far as I’m concerned just seems like a terrible narcissistic evil human being that is out for revenge.

Reactions: Sniped90

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
What does his ex-wife have to do with anything.

Unless she was by his side in Atlanta, Winnipeg & Buffalo she is totally irrelevant to his personality conflicts he's had throughout his career.

No i agree he has issues and i think they where manageable issues but over time it was like okay weve had enough either he goes or the group of us does. And honestly him not changing when buff threw his clothes in the shower or getting told hes getting traded because of his attitude and not changing is a major issue. Mearly stating that i think this go around his wife was the one to make it 10x worse

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
Was it proven the photo is from a photoshoot or is that just what Kane's attorney says? Was it a prop gun used in a photoshoot or was it image/video from the actual take of the photoshoot? I didn't read any followups.
tbh i thought it was an outside source from his agent that said that it was a prop gun but at this point really who could you believe for all we know if it was an outside source as well as his agent they couldve been paid off.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
i wanna add something to this, i think if any team wants to give a second chance to kane and that he wants one elsewhere that he signs a contract saying that if he doesnt change his ways and still acts up and causes shit in the dressing room that they can mutually terminate his contract, and have in there that it has to be for legit reasons why not just because hes started to decline and the team is trying to work their way out of the contract.
Second chance???
He’s on, at least, chance #4 now.
How many does he get before people have had enough.
I’d say he’s had his chances. Time for him to move on.

Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Heard all the rumblings about Kane from friends when he was playing for the Giants. Hoped it was just related to him being a young kid, and he would work through it... doesn't appear to be the case.

OP mentions giving him a "second chance" that's happened at least one before.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I’m sure someone will take a gamble on him, but I doubt it makes their team bettor. He might slot in on a 21 man roster, so a team in a position to win it all but without a full house of forwards might take a chance on a wildcard and go all in.

Seriously though- I defended him in the whole byfuglien drama, but when numerous teams have wanted a guy gone.. he’s trouble. Maybe he’s learned some humility from all this and could keep his head down and score some goals for a playoff team, but I wouldn’t risk it, personally. Not playing nhl level competition won’t help either.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
The messed up thing with Kane is he’s actually a pretty damn good player that most teams could use.

Unfortunately, he’s also an awful person. He’s the epitome of a piece of shit.

Look at a bad apple like DeAngelo. He’s had his issues. Despite that, some, or even most of his teammates liked him. The same can’t be said about Kane.

What a waste of talent. I don’t care how crazy his ex wife is. When you’ve amassed close to 60M and have filed for bankruptcy and are in debt, somethings f***y. Especially when you’re posing on IG with stacks of money.

This dudes a special kind of stupid.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
The messed up thing with Kane is he’s actually a pretty damn good player that most teams could use.

Unfortunately, he’s also an awful person. He’s the epitome of a piece of shit.

Look at a bad apple like DeAngelo. He’s had his issues. Despite that, some, or even most of his teammates liked him. The same can’t be said about Kane.

What a waste of talent. I don’t care how crazy his ex wife is. When you’ve amassed close to 60M and have filed for bankruptcy and are in debt, somethings f***y. Especially when you’re posing on IG with stacks of money.

This dudes a special kind of stupid.

Yeah he had 49 points in 56 games on an abysmal Sharks team last season. The Sharks could really use him only if.

SNES

Aug 7, 2012
Manotick
Only thing missing in here is the Kane money phone pic…you’re welcome

A799549F-5AA2-437D-8D62-BE0D5666EB3C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad