Value of: Evander Kane

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
With his value at a definite all time low, and rumours surfacing that Buffalo is shopping him, what do you guys think he could go for?

Oh I don't know...check the 4 or 5 other threads that have been up about it in the last week.

Truth is. Not much. Which is good because I see no reason to trade him

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
2nd + B prospect. I don't think Buffalo would trade him anyway. They'll keep him and hope he has a bounce back.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
I'll contribute. Buffalo will keep him until they can't keep him. He is on an OK deal for now. I bet he still has 2 get out of jail free cards left in his wallet.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Low enough that, unless the details of the latest "issue" are alot worse than we currently know, it'd be stupid to trade him.

Now, if it does come out that he physically assaulted a woman (or anyone really) then this is a much simpler issue, you terminate the contract and move on. Buffalo has alot of young players in their system....you have to show them early that the kind of behavior has a zero tolerance party, no matter how much the team paid to acquire you.

But, for now, you let the police do their thing and offer whatever support you can to your player. If he needs help...get him help.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Good thing you are not an NHL gm.
If the Ducks are able to buy low on him Despres example you have to do it

I'd rather not have that cancer infect my team.

EDIT: And while we're at it good thing you're not a GM either. If it were up to you we'd have a roster full of enforcers

Last edited:

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Harts straight up. Give Sabres a vet and let Kane go where he won't get so much attention and hope to get his act straightened out ?

buttman*

He has zero value to many NHL franchises. Many would not bring him and his attitude in for fear it would impact their team negatively. You can't say there aren't issues -- Buffalo needs talent -- and Kane is on his way out.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Good thing you are not an NHL gm.
If the Ducks are able to buy low on him Despres example you have to do it

Despres didn't have the problems E. Kane has. E. Kane is not good for the Ducks locker room. Also E. Kane is a UFA after 2 seasons and he has a salary of 6 million for this year and next we are a budget team and he doesn't fit into it.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
How many teams would protect Kane from the expansion draft, considering their current roster and that Kane has one more year before UFA after this season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad