Evander Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
What Evander did was selfish, but he would have done it for any of his teammates. He wants to win, and he puts everything into it. God we should be celebrating him instead of tearing him down.

I like him.

I've heard from a very good source (broke the Perreault signing to me) one of the deals that was on the table for Kane and was apparently "very close to happening" this offseason. Kane is currently outscoring said player.

The idea that Kane is somehow going to return a better player with a better contract is pipe dream. Sorry, but it isn't happening.

Can one of the mods verify this guy's source?!?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I've heard from a very good source (broke the Perreault signing to me) one of the deals that was on the table for Kane and was apparently "very close to happening" this offseason. Kane is currently outscoring said player (a forward).

The idea that Kane is somehow going to return a better player with a better contract is pipe dream. Sorry, but it isn't happening.

Spezza?

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Well golly, I sure would like to know what was rumored.
I've got this inbox which people can certainly use if they would like to share.

...Looking at you Hank.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I've heard from a very good source (broke the Perreault signing to me) one of the deals that was on the table for Kane and was apparently "very close to happening" this offseason. Kane is currently outscoring said player (a forward).

So, a forward that Kane is currently outscoring? That leaves us with what, 5 other players?:sarcasm:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Well golly, I sure would like to know what was rumored.
I've got this inbox which people can certainly use if they would like to share.

...Looking at you Hank.

I am also in possession of said inbox. Also, I'm an HFBoards sponsor. Pretty sure we've got rights.

Analyst365

Oct 24, 2011
Victoria

Ah well that rules out such juggernauts as Eric Fehr and Mike Santorelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad