Proposal: Evander KANE

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
I love Boychuck, but I liked Stu as well. Kane is a perfect Bruin. Caron sucks.

I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Marshy's terrible playoffs, and lack of motivation the year before really irked me. I used to be one of his biggest fans.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I would do that deal if we could take out the Boychuck for Stuart part. Maybe add in Bart and Caron with Marshy.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
Wouldn't do it because losing Boychuk is too much. I think it's good value though, Winnipeg fans probably think we have to add more, just not a good trade partner, especially after losing Seguin.

AlpineLager

The way she *** goes
Jul 4, 2007
New Brunswick
Brad MARCHAND 4.5, Johnny BOYCHUK 3.4 and RFA Jordan CARON = 7.9for Evander KANE 5.25 and Mark STUART 1.7=6.95?

Makes for a wicked top 6 and saves about 1 million against the cap.
LUCIC-KREJCI-IGINLA
KANE-BERGERON-ERIKSSON

Is this serious? Dont understand the Evander love like some here. Hope Marchand stays for a long time

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I think we've already had enough turn over on this roster. Too much isn't great for a team just coming off of a Finals appearance and looking to get back there.

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
Like Kane but I think we are set at LW with Lucic and Marchand.
At RW we have Karlsson and Iginla now.

So we're pretty much looking at 3rd liners and much smaller moves from here on out.

BallroomBitz

Once a Bruin...
Jul 7, 2006
Seriously?

This is the most bi polar fan base. We're trading Marchand and boychuk now?! Two guys who come to play bruins style hockey.

Unbelievable.

I know it's all about the diverse opinions and what not, but some people don't deserve to be Bruins fans no matter how well liked they are by the masses.

Edit: I know I just made block lists, but we just overhauled our roster. This isn't ea sports. I'm not trying to be personal, because its not just taz. The nature of the group (even if its minority) tends to be plain bonkers sometimes.

Last edited:

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
It's not a ridiculous proposal and that's probably what it would take to land Kane, but I place a high value on Marchand's all-around game and don't want him going anywhere.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Like Kane but I think we are set at LW with Lucic and Marchand.
At RW we have Karlsson and Iginla now.

So we're pretty much looking at 3rd liners and much smaller moves from here on out.

Karlsson and Iginla..

SOunds smashing

PS. Trading Marchand? No. Just No.
That dirty little ******* belongs on this team.

You wanna dump him because he was unproductive this playoff? How about Lucic in the years before?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad