TBN: Evander Kane sex offense investigation case closed: No Charges [Mod Warning Post 30]

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
not-this-again.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Oh FFS.

OK, no libelous commentary. No "I heard from a friend..." posts. If it isn't sourced, it's going to be deleted. Got it?

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
Hopefully Evander can bounce back like Patrick and produce a monster season and a 26 game point streak.

Orvald

Feb 24, 2015
Belgium
You'd think, after the P Kane fiasco, these players would learn not to put themselves in bad situations and make themselves vulnerable to accusations.

They have to understand that, as long as they are local celebrities and making millions, they are potential targets.

They need to fly straight and avoid even the appearance of any impropriety to protect themselves from accusations.

You'd think after the P kane fiasco the buffalo police department would keep to themselves more instead of advertising the memory issues.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
when he just posted an xmas pic with his gf that he's already publicly cheated on multiple times. so much for the billboard. this guy

ps,

watch how quick they take him away from eichel

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Is he still dating some "model" or did that fizzle out?

He was a couple days ago. He was with her on Christmas. So either way Evander is in trouble.

I don't think Evander will handle this well. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of Evander in Buffalo.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I'm going to go with this is another money grab attempt from a desperate woman until he's proven guilty.

I wonder how much this will effect the team.

If this case gets thrown out or made out that the accused is lying then no players are going to want to play for Buffalo due to the fear of being accused of a sex offense.

Ironic that its another "Kane"

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I'm going to go with this is another money grab attempt from a desperate woman until he's proven guilty.

I wonder how much this will effect the team.

If this case gets thrown out or made out that the accused is lying then no players are going to want to play for Buffalo due to the fear of being accused of a sex offense.

Ironic that its another "Kane"

there's so much wrong with this whole post's thinking I don't know where to start

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
The only thing Evander has going for him is when people google "Kane, Buffalo, sexual assualt, NHL" they'll get a different guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad