Europe vs North America

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
If Europe were to face North America in a 7 game series, where both team actually gave it their all and not only goofed around (All star game style), what do you think the result would be?

Not only putting together the top point-getters, but balanced with role-players, defensive stars - also pairing up players with proven chemistry etc.

Fitting handedness among defencemen and also picking the best is hard. Make the decisions you feel will benefit the team the most.

I will post my Europe, feel free to post your own and also team North America.

Team Europe:

Kucherov-Malkin-Draisaitl

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Panarin

Pettersson-Zibanejad-Pastrnak

Aho-Barkov-Rantanen

Hedman-Josi

Lindholm-Karlsson

Heiskanen-Dahlin

Vasilevskiy
Shesterkin
Lehner

Reactions: Lambo

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
If Europe were to face North America in a 7 game series, where both team actually gave it their all and not only goofed around (All star game style), what do you think the result would be?

Not only putting together the top point-getters, but balanced with role-players, defensive stars - also pairing up players with proven chemistry etc.

Fitting handedness among defencemen and also picking the best is hard. Make the decisions you feel will benefit the team the most.

I will post my Europe, feel free to post your own and also team North America.

Team Europe:

Kucherov-Malkin-Draisaitl

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Panarin

Pettersson-Zibanejad-Pastrnak

Aho-Barkov-Rantanen

Hedman-Josi

Lindholm-Karlsson

Heiskanen-Dahlin

Vasilevskiy
Shesterkin
Lehner
I'm not sure if 12 games from Shesterkin is enough to beat out Tukka Rask for a spot? Not sure I'd go with such young players on my 3rd pair.. maybe more established guys like OEL and Provorov?

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Team North America
Mackinnon McDavid Kane
Matthews Eichel Marner
Marchand Crosby Bergeron
Connor Stamkos Tkachuk
Oshie

Suter Burns
Carlson Giordano
Jones Reilly

Price
Hellebuyck
Hart

Last edited:

Zaschrona

May 7, 2017
Czechia
This would be really cool. Together with a U20/23 version of the same thing during off days. 14 days of the best vs. the best hockey...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad