Eurolanche Summer Meeting with Hejda: Photos and interview

EurolancheDavid

Eurolanche Fan Club met with the Colorado Avalanche defenseman Jan Hejda again. Hejda visited a summer meeting with Eurolanche for the second straight year. Last year, even Milan Hejduk took a part in, but this year he hadn´t a free time to come. Jan´s presence definitely confirmed that he is a hockey player who has a great relationship with Eurolanche. Overall, amongst all Slovak and Czech players who played for the Avs over the last seasons, Jan has become the best friend of the fan club. Except two summer meetings, Hejda met with Eurolanche members also in Denver for two times during the last two Eurolanche Invasions and he has been always willing to give us interview every month in the season. We hope we will continue in that in 2013/14 as well.

Full story with the interview: http://eurolanche.com/article.php?id=3368

hejda_eurolanche_meeting_2013.JPG

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
That's pretty cool that Hejda did that for you guys. He seems like a pretty good guy.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Thanks for yet another awesome interview!!

Kind of interesting response to the question of Zanon's buyout when he says he "thought it was going to be somebody else."

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma

Kind of interesting response to the question of Zanon's buyout when he says he "thought it was going to be somebody else."

We traded Jones instead.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012

Probably he was thinking O'Brien, before he was dealt. Otherwise, they were going to buy out Hunwick.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
That is really cool. Hejda seems like a great guy, great teammate and someone I would like to have mentoring the rookies as they come into the league.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Can we send Dater to you for some training.

Love what you consistently bring to our board! Much appreciated.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Always good to see these interviews. Anything interesting shared regarding Duchene and O'Reilly that you alluded to talking about?

EurolancheDavid

Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I cannot comment more what Hejda said, because it was off the record. That´s the benefit of the Eurolanche members who live in our region and were willing to travel for hours for the meeting to hear that...

But I will try to do more pre-season interviews with various players on the record.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad