Euro Hockey Tour: Euro Hockey Tour 2016-2017

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
Kempny is better than Kindl, that's obvious. Kindl played only about 30 games for Florida. Kempny played 50 games, but for Chicago. Difference.

8 goals against defense which was combined from Hedman, Stralman, Klingberg, Ekman-Larsson, Brodin and Rosen. :laugh:

I just found out I am too oldschool. Commentators said we schould change pace of the game more often. I was like "exactly, slower and more creative". Then Kindl did it Once and we appeared under 5 minutes pressure. Once we played in full speed we looked good. Swedes are still putting it together though....

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Dont want to be pessimistic but there were only 4 forwards from KHL in czech team.

Haha, true. Jan Kovar is one of the best forwards in Europe, just like Cervenka.

Birner is PPG player in NLA, and played on World Cup team.

They are not like your average KHL and Euro forwards.

And then there is Voracek, obviously, with 4 assists today.

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
Haha, true. Jan Kovar is one of the best forwards in Europe, just like Cervenka.

Birner is PPG player in NLA, and played on World Cup team.

They are not like your average KHL and Euro forwards.

And then there is Voracek, obviously, with 4 assists today.
This is all about team work imo. Not sure wheather its enough for medal but it would be nice. I ike Cervenka that much but I have to admit he is very consistent on this level. Kovar is ok, but his skating. I was very immpressed by forwards from czech league. But this ussually changes in WHC where they lack experiences so we therefore there still will be guys like Kaspar etc in team...

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I'm concerned about our goalies but I'm not concerned with how we play. Many of these situations happen because we're not playing 110%. Hockey is about mentality.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Watching hockey on SVT I'm actually happy TV4 has the World Champs one last time.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
I'm concerned about our goalies but I'm not concerned with how we play. Many of these situations happen because we're not playing 110%. Hockey is about mentality.

I agree. The biggest concern is our goaltending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad