Euro 2022 Women

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
England, Germany, Netherlands and France or Spain in the final four. Some limb I’m climbing out onto.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Full disclosure, I am only watching as I added England ML to an afternoon parlay to sweeten a BTTS bet in Serbia with Kolubara v Radnicki 1923 (25th minute cash) but I am enjoying this match so far. Helps that they are playing at the Amex in Brighton, love that stadium.

However, the English up 2-0 within 15 on Norway, weak pen for the first and then a great build-up led to the 2nd which was an easy tap-in. Since the 2nd, Norway looking better and threatening. Definitely not over yet but hoping England holds on for my gambling addiction.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Full disclosure, I am only watching as I added England ML to an afternoon parlay to sweeten a BTTS bet in Serbia with Kolubara v Radnicki 1923 (25th minute cash) but I am enjoying this match so far. Helps that they are playing at the Amex in Brighton, love that stadium.

However, the English up 2-0 within 15 on Norway, weak pen for the first and then a great build-up led to the 2nd which was an easy tap-in. Since the 2nd, Norway looking better and threatening. Definitely not over yet but hoping England holds on for my gambling addiction.

Now it's over.

4-0 in the 35th

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Did the VAR referee forget about the ball or is it a specific part of the ball the scoring player has to be inline with? Or must the player be behind the entire ball? Never really thought of in detail how the rule really works

Offside.PNG

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
I probably should be watching this as a women's football advocate but I haven't seen a second of this so far. Probably will watch the subsequent games

I do know that England seem to be doing fine in this tourney

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Did the VAR referee forget about the ball or is it a specific part of the ball the scoring player has to be inline with? Or must the player be behind the entire ball? Never really thought of in detail how the rule really works

View attachment 568573

So the VAR referee did infact draw the line wrong and Sweden have submitted a complaint to UEFA. Oh wll they won and hopefully it won't come to goal difference

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I probably should be watching this as a women's football advocate but I haven't seen a second of this so far. Probably will watch the subsequent games

I do know that England seem to be doing fine in this tourney
I've watched some, but I just started a new job and don't want to watch at work. I'll probably watch during the knockout rounds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad