Recalled/Assigned: Ethan Del Mastro

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Very nice. Gives him a couple of games before Rockford's playoff games start to give him a taste.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
He's been great for Rockford. Happy to reward him. Not sure how this and the Kaiser playoff run go hand in hand but regardless, Ethan has earned it.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

i6IqXuLaTdqRW.webp

Hope he gets a goal in his debut

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
In all seriousness, his progression from when he was drafted has been unreal. This was much deserved.
For how f***ing clueless the Seth Jones trade was that 2021 draft day, we still may have ended up with three NHLers in Nolan Allen, Colton Dach, and Ethan Del Maestro

Reactions: ello

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Most critics with EDM say his skating is subpar . I guess we will soon see.
Brent Seabrook <<<<<<<<>>>>>>>> ??????

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I think just under drafted. There was no OHL season in his draft year of 2020-21 so there was a lot of stale data, limited sample of play to look at.

Reactions: hawksrule

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Yes! Hoping hes a big part of the future. Show him how hard the NHL game is hope for a big summer.

Reactions: Muffinalt

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Since they ought to demote Kk but will not this will not make much difference to the Hawks fizzle Tank down this home stretch.

Vlasic $9.5
KK Connor Barfy
EdM Megna /Zaitsev

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Progression from when he was drafted ...phenomenal?

Really?
He had good stats in juniors..and many thought he was taken later than he should have gone ...Should have gone 2nd round ...Hexwas less "raw" as ax2 way dman than KK who is neitgerxax1way soecial talent nor a defensive rock you can trust.

If anything EdM should have been in the Show first and Kk learning in tyexAHL but thecquestion did not allow any otger option for Kk unless he went back to juniors to work on hos game.

Butctgeycarecgoibg to stock Edm with Megna or Zaitsev (not to say that Kk with Barfy is going to prevent many goals either.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
He's been great for Rockford. Happy to reward him. Not sure how this and the Kaiser playoff run go hand in hand but regardless, Ethan has earned it.

Rockford's got a playoff spot locked up. They know what they have in Kaiser heading into next season. He'll be a part of the opening night lineup unless he has a major set back. This callup is purely about rewarding EDM and giving him a taste of the NHL heading into the off-season. I don't think one move contradicts the other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad