Xbox One EASHL: Established Team seeks a few players for '18 launch

Bruins Uncensored

frmrly Scotiahockey
Feb 16, 2003
Nova Scotia
We have 4-5 solid guys who play just about every night for a couple of hours, and about 3-4 part times who jump in when they can.

We are all "mature" aged players and appreciate players who approach the game with a team first attitude and who understand that EA sucks, but who are willing to play anyway and have a good time with it no matter how bad the AI is.

Ideally, we want to find enough guys so we can run 5s or 6s all the time and not have to worry about having AI players.

Our team name is The Original 6, and you can look us up by our gamertags:

Ultimabren
SSMustang
ArkhamKnight306
primocarrot
Audiokarate

Some of your parttimers are:

emania
bunz mctoot
ho0dr4tt

We ended '17 as a d1-d2 team with an overall record of 215-193-54 although we remade the team about half way through the season.

If you are looking to join an EASHL team as a single or if you have a small team of 2-3 players and would like to join a team to be able to play 5s or 6s, then look us up on Xbox1 or message me here.

Have fun!

Glenn

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
I'm down to play. I recognize those gamertags so I think I've played with some of you guys before.

My GT is skelly415 on Xbox One. I'm not great but I'm pretty decent.

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
We have 4-5 solid guys who play just about every night for a couple of hours, and about 3-4 part times who jump in when they can.

We are all "mature" aged players and appreciate players who approach the game with a team first attitude and who understand that EA sucks, but who are willing to play anyway and have a good time with it no matter how bad the AI is.

Ideally, we want to find enough guys so we can run 5s or 6s all the time and not have to worry about having AI players.

Our team name is The Original 6, and you can look us up by our gamertags:

Ultimabren
SSMustang
ArkhamKnight306
primocarrot
Audiokarate

Some of your parttimers are:

emania
bunz mctoot
ho0dr4tt

We ended '17 as a d1-d2 team with an overall record of 215-193-54 although we remade the team about half way through the season.

If you are looking to join an EASHL team as a single or if you have a small team of 2-3 players and would like to join a team to be able to play 5s or 6s, then look us up on Xbox1 or message me here.

Have fun!

Glenn

I'm looking to join a solid club. I'd classify myself as a creative player who plays all forward positions. Good defensively (lots of takeaways on my stat logs), and in general feel I can hold my own against almost anybody in the game.

Gamertag B08AGAN0OSH.

Hit me up if you are still looking for players.

CCMH0CKEY

Sep 15, 2017
Im down to jump in as a part timer. Been a little fed up with these drop in lobbies and looking to play with some better competition. Pass first mentality... down to play wing or D (Enjoy C but i suck at face-offs lately). Shoot me a message! Gamertag is same as HF username... CCMH0CKEY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad